Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Weapon Reload BUG

Not sure if this happens with primary because I was leveling Pyrana Prime at the time and only had it and melee equipped. When a status resist arcane procs, it stops you from being able to reload your weapon until you swap to melee and back. I was using heat and slash resists but I have seen a couple other forum posts from people with the same issue and they were using toxin and magnetic resists. I removed the arcanes and haven't seen the problem since.

New bug, maybe?

Was running Inaros through a Kuva Siphon assassination on Exta and entered operator mode at the exact moment the boss cutscene played, which resulted in my camera hovering in the wrong spot and the game refusing to take any keyboard inputs other than hitting T to open chat. I couldn't move, use abilities, anything. Unstuck did not fix the matter.

Hi, guys. I play in the PC with a XBOX 360 controller. Sometimes when I use Transference hitting LB+RB the RB command gets stuck. So, when I go back inside the Warframe it behaves like I'm opening the ability wheel (just like when you press and hold RB), although I'm just playing normally. That means that after using Transference and going back to the frame, if I hit any of the other actions buttons (A, B, Y, X) the game will trigger an ability and not the command designed for Warframe use without the ability wheel opened with RB. If I hit A for jumping it will trigger the ability attached to that position and the frame will not perform the jump. This behavior is not present at all times, it happens occasionally — however, I have never noticed anything else that might be related to the issue.

OH i just did an arena for the first time ever to get judgement points.  After I started fighting I black screen crashed so hard even alt+tab and alt+control+delete did nothing.  had to shut the pc down.  hey, is this normal for arenas?  what do FC.

Edited by UghZug

Ok i just crashed twice in a row in Plains, please fix that and also, the cephelon simarus standing is bugged, although i scanned targets till it says daily limit reached, it doesn't seem to add to my standing

Edit- third time it crashed. I'm too lazy to play anymore to have my progress constantly wiped, hope you fix it soon

Edited by BOT_Shadow

you can get stuck in invincible operator mode in plains of edilions.

if you leave cetus in just your operator with no bounty and use transference you will be you operator as you were in cetus. you wont be able to use any abilities,weapons, or take damage. 

edit: sorry you can do this gimpy void dash though

Edited by Ariumlegion
added information

"Stuck" melee weapons bug:

-So far observed on Sarpa and Atterax, multiple times on each.
-Seems to trigger at random when using quick melee or equipping melee, and persists until the end of the mission once triggered.
-Trying to quick melee: the first part of the quick melee animation plays, then ends abruptly and the weapon returns to its holstered position without any attack being performed.
-Trying to equip melee: the first part of the equip animation loops repeatedly until you switch to a different weapon. Sometimes trying to attack during the broken animation will cause the character to be entirely stuck with arms extended and holding no weapon, unable to attack or switch. This fixes itself upon being knocked down by an enemy, but the melee weapon remains unusable.

Haven't managed to get a screenshot or video of it yet. I'll update if I can get any evidence, or if I can narrow down the circumstances that cause it further.

Sometimes when i get in the warframe (from the tenno) the mouse sensitivity doubles up, but just with the warframe, when i go back with tenno the sensitivity is normal, so it's not a problem with my mouse. There is no way to fix it during mission and it's so annoying during tridolon hunts.

I did make a separate thread for this, but I will put it here too.

So this bug is really annoying me. Its an aiming bug. I managed to catch it in a recording 

As you can see from the video the issue seems to be that occasionally when I aim it rapidly aims and un-aims, even if mouse 2 is still pressed. I hope this annoying bug is fixed.

Thank you.

After 1h long index we killed prodman, the game ended, but on the extract/keep playing screen a host migration got triggered while 6 seconds were left. Then the game took me to this screen, I couldn't do anything but to close it, and I lost a load of credits plus the prodman drop. I must admit I'm a bit upset about losing 1h and all those things.6C83E03F8EF4423B93CB2FADB329696314C91425

Edited by Deloo

TL DR: Bold and underlined

I don't know if this is controller only but it is an input bug.

When i change from operator to warframe (L1 + R1) the input sticks on occasion and the game thinks I'm still holding the buttons.

When this happens changing from operator to warframe I have to re-press R1 so I'm not locked into selecting abilities.

When this happens whilst I'm switching to operator I'm locked in void mode until I re-press L1 (or until my energy runs out)

This input lock seems to transcend modes though!! 

I'm using Naramon and found today it will give me a permanently increasing void stalker buff 

It stops at the cap (max 50%) but is infinite (increases faster then decrease = locked at 50%)

It's easy to trigger accidentally (now that I've noticed it) and annoying to undo (have to go back to operator press L1, re-press and hold L1, then press R1 to turn it back to normal)

On PC - PS4 controller - using steams controller configuration support

On testing appears to happen more often if I press L1+R1 at the same time as a single short press rather then holding one button then pressing the other (operator to warframe)

The 2 problems can occur independently (locked to ability selection (R1 held) / locked in void mode (L1 held)) 

Only noticed it with max rank void stalker (all my attacks stayed as red crits beyond what i was expecting which made me look up closely at buffs)

Hopefully this is helpful and not hurtful as I assume some might read this and give it a go.

Translate English

Rhan Prism can Infinity Shot,shot only Client mode(non Host)

1 Only Rhan Prism Shot,
2 Energy is Empty,
3 after Quick Full Recover Energy.

---

original(Japanese Ver)

Rhan Prismが非ホスト時限定でPrismのみを撃ってエネルギーが空になると即回復して、無限に撃ててしまう。
1 Rhan Prismのみを撃ち続ける
2 エネルギーが空になる
3 即時にエネルギーが全快しまた撃ち続けられる

movie clip(broadcast clips include my voice)

https://clips.twitch.tv/BitterAnimatedGorillaArsonNoSexy

Stuck melee weapon: https://puu.sh/Bkos4/f3067f22ff.mp4

-Happened to me multiple times with Sarpa and Atterax.
-Video shows me trying to quick melee, then equipping the Sarpa and trying to attack.
-Bug seems to persist until you are downed and use a revive.
-Can't tell what triggers it, but it started happening some time after I started to use toggle sprint instead of hold sprint.

On 2018-08-24 at 1:48 PM, ABPD said:

TL DR: Bold and underlined

I don't know if this is controller only but it is an input bug.

When i change from operator to warframe (L1 + R1) the input sticks on occasion and the game thinks I'm still holding the buttons.

When this happens changing from operator to warframe I have to re-press R1 so I'm not locked into selecting abilities.

When this happens whilst I'm switching to operator I'm locked in void mode until I re-press L1 (or until my energy runs out)

This input lock seems to transcend modes though!! 

I'm using Naramon and found today it will give me a permanently increasing void stalker buff 

It stops at the cap (max 50%) but is infinite (increases faster then decrease = locked at 50%)

It's easy to trigger accidentally (now that I've noticed it) and annoying to undo (have to go back to operator press L1, re-press and hold L1, then press R1 to turn it back to normal)

On PC - PS4 controller - using steams controller configuration support

On testing appears to happen more often if I press L1+R1 at the same time as a single short press rather then holding one button then pressing the other (operator to warframe)

The 2 problems can occur independently (locked to ability selection (R1 held) / locked in void mode (L1 held)) 

Only noticed it with max rank void stalker (all my attacks stayed as red crits beyond what i was expecting which made me look up closely at buffs)

Hopefully this is helpful and not hurtful as I assume some might read this and give it a go.

I have the same exact problem, reported some days ago. I also noticed that when the commads get stuck, it prevents me from even using the primary weapon, which is to say I cannot shoot. The only action that is still normally doable is ground movement — jumping does not work, as the A button (on XBOX 360 controller) is attached to the ability wheel. I'll try to produce footage of the bug, even if it's not really evident from just video.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's a bug exactly but i noticed khora's whipclaw gets blocked by gara's mass vitrify wall. When trying to aim through it, the aoe "explosion" of whipclaw just happens on the wall.

Also, i might have posted it somewhere before but strangledome doesn't propagate whipclaw's damage when in a squad as a client, only works as host.