Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hunting an eidolon and suddenly I'm floating around. I was able to shoot/melee , switch weapons, and move around a bit (while clipping through things), but I couldn't use transference or abilities. Couldn't take damage, or pick up items. /unstuck didn't solve it and it prevented the squad from extracting.

@[DE]Danielle

After I play a hour or something like that, I have the BUG LOADING SCREEN, is full loaded but can't get in the mission or back on my ship. Sometimes in this bug I have a " Rectangle " of failed texture. Next time I got this bug I will take a picture and update it on this reply! 

Prove: c59f15fca407a46146243ef4e9a7f6c4.jpg

Edited by BlackBjorn1

I don't know anyone has the same issue as me. Before the update, everything works just fine, but when the update is released, the game start force close. In the login page, I'm sure that everyone should see their warframe on the left. I use Mag (I'm new to this game so this is my only warframe) but the game displays the Excuilbiar instead. After I enter the password, it changed to Mag but next second the screen freeze and the game was forced close. I've tried the verify and optimize thing, I delete the update, even the steam, I redownload the game three times, I update tons of drivers, uncheck the DirectX 10,11 and 64-bit thing... anything you named it. But it didn't work at all. I've only been playing this for 45 hours but I do enjoy it. I report this issues with video to support, they asked a bunch of files and I sent the files to them. But I never heard it back. I've been staying up all night 3 days in a roll try to fix it but I couldn't. I'm desperate right now. If anyone knows how to fix it, you just save my ass. 

During the mastery rank 12->13 test which requires you to kill all enemies on platforms that disappear, I killed the last enemy while rolling and got teleported off the ending platform, where you're supposed to kneel. This resulted in the counter displaying ?/0 enemies killed.

unknown.png

As I fell off the last platform, the screen went completely white and my warframe was killed a couple times in a row before I alt+f4'd. When I logged back in, I was mastery rank 13.

have been having an issue where the majority of times i use/interact with any station in my orbiter i.e navigation and arsenal, and then exit out of them it will 'lock me out' where nothing i do will register except for opening and closing chat. Can't move or activate anything. the only way i have been able to fix it is to close down warframe and reopen, i have found one small way of not having it happen almost everytime which is to go to the stations via the esc menu but it will still lock me out at times. 

I'm really confused right now, i can't Craft Eidolon Lenses.YMKJ9pz.png
But my SelectLens Screen show's that:
V8s1Izp.png
But my Inventory has onely this if i search for lens.

0eZbamp.png
can this be a bug or is that I'm getting something wrong?
Thanks for every relay to this ^^

Hello, I wasn't sure where else to post this, but for the last two weeks or so, the transporters in my dojo aren't working. At first I thought it was just something wrong with my interact key, but I can still use elevators/room consoles/etc. It's not just me after all, my clanmate couldn't use the transporters either. We're slowly expanding the dojo, so the inability to use transporters is becoming more and more of a hassle. Any help would be appreciated!

It would appear that Ammo Case mod for Carrier(Prime) does not want to work in Plains of Eidolon, neither if freeroaming or bounties. Initially had thought it was due to Carrier dying and mod malfunctioning because of it. It seems to not work regardless of anything done. Could be something with entering the Plains through the doors.

Edited by VeryAngryBeaR
Cause of bug could be from something else than initially thought.

As zephyr prime with the turbulence ability active, I fell into a pit on a corpus map in regular onslaught. When I respawned, I was stuck in a landing animation, with the screen flashing black. I could use chat, but the esc key didn't come up and I couldn't abort or anything. So I was stuck there, smashing my head into the ground repeatedly until the round ended. What's worse is I was inches from the conduit but unable to move that tiny bit to go through while my squad waved goodbye, and gave their condolences. I took a screenshot, but I guess it was while the screen was black. May as well post it, even if you can't tell much from it.

Oxtnf7f.jpg

Hi there,

So the problem is that going in archwing mode and coming aout of it resets the camera speed, and there is no way to fix it, other than dance around campfire and clapping your hands I guess. This bug is presentable everywhere, where you can enter archwing mode or ride an archwing (plains, submersible and archwing missions).

I've got this bug since the last update. 

Also trying to reset camera speed in game settings doesn't seem to fix the problem, although camera speed is reset after quitting/finishing the mission and extracting. 
Also I got the bug fixed one time by dying(?) or jumping into water(submersible). 

I have a recurring bug with Ivara. I use empowered quiver and concentrated arrow. Whenever I am standing on a dashwire and activate artimis bow, and if I use artimis bow until I am out of energy, I can no longer use any abilities, as the ui alwasy says that an ability is in use already. I also cannot switch weapons from my primary weapon (which is taken out when artimis bow ends) to either secondary or melee weapons, and I also cannot quick melee attack. Finally, I cannot pick up any ammo drops, but can still pick up health, mods and energy. This always resets when I change warframes after the mission I was currently in ends.

Relatively small bug. You can make your Warframe's head and accessories detached and floating in navigation.

1. Open navigation
  2. Hover over your icon and click 'show profile'
  3. Exit from profile
  4. Look at other planetsCq9kPUf.jpg

I'm having an issue with my game crashing immediately after entering my pass and my frame starting to stand. I have followed the steps in the "what should i do if my game keeps crashing?" article and was not sure whether i needed to submit a ticket, post in this thread, or where the correct thread was.

Currently bugged yet again when trying to defeat a Teralyst. This time I have fallen through the map and the game attempts to re-spawn me on the ground. This fails and I am then put into a loop of re-spawning just under or half way into the surface. Unstuck does nothing. Additionally, everytime I re-spawn half way in the ground and fall through, I fall faster and re-spawn faster. Cannot use movement or weapons or abilities.

My allies try to leave the mission and start the timer. Once the timer reaches 0 nothing happens. The game cannot spawn me at the Cetus gate to leave. So no one can leave without abandoning squad. We had been farming resources for a long while before hunting the Teralyst. GG.

But that's not all folks. After spamming my jump key space bar and suddenly I had stopped loop falling. Instead.. I can see the map above me from far beneath it in the black space... and start falling upwards! An improvement to be sure right? Nope. I reach the surface of the map and I do not stop. I slowly but surely fall / rise until i can see the entirety of the plains in my screen.

Using the Esc menu or attempting a mellee attack makes me stop. I use unstuck again and im instantly returned to the surface. Only more problems arise. I then try moving towards the cetus gate and find that my elevation doesnt change. and my movement is floaty. Also I was unable to see myself or warframe aside from on my sigil glowing effects. The last squad member confirmed this that i was invisible. At this point my health and shield bar are gray hence i cannot be killed by any wandering grineer and 'ability use prevented' prevents any attempt at transference or warframe abilities.

For a brief moment while using the menu i am able to regain some movement and then exiting the menu i can either crouch or aim. Aiming does allow me to shoot. Even at 3000 feet in the sky my akmagnus can still reach their target. Loot is still magnetized to me but I will not pick it up. next is a spinning attack. Which allows me to propel myself forward. Unstuck again I return to the surface and hover myself to the cetus gate. which does not detect I am there. However I did notice that properly being aligned with the ground produces footstep sound effects. So i then tried jumping again. I can jump. But I don't come back down. I jump and continue upward just like before. Unstuck puts me right back to the spot where I originally fell through. I can use gear items such as summoning NPC's and my archwing launcher. A summoned NPC will follow me if I float around the map. But my companion (My deathcube in this case) will not. also i can wallclimb on objects but if i do it sends me into my atmosphere.

My squadmate tries one final attempt at ending the mission. To no avail. I am respawned inside the cetus gate, but above the ground. Still invisible Still invulnerable. Still unable to perform some movements and actions or abilities. Also moving beyond the blue barrier of the map is simple and nothing happens to me if I do. My floating movement seems to be similar to aim gliding as the sound effect does occur while aiming. Crouching does put me into a slide and I float a little faster. I was able to complete the achievement "Sleds of Sunshine" by doing this.

In the meantime I did take in scenery and wondered at the other gigantic land masses and ruined structures were in the distance far away from the squared off area of the plains.

The end of the adventure. I still remain inside the broken instance unti I got bored and decided it was finally time to abort mission. 

The area I fell through was not far west from the gara lake, right below on the west side of Hek's Stilleto.

Screen shots from the incident can be found on my steam.

I downloaded the most recent update for warframe on xbox and it updated perfectly fine, but when i got into the actual game and waited for it to update “in game”... it would just stay at zero at the screen with unbra, limbo prime and the patch notes. I waited about 3 hours and it was still at zero, i tryed again multiple times, but still nothing. Which means I missed out on the orokin catalist and the melee riven mod from the dev stream. Loging into warframe before this most recent update was fine, but now warframe is acting up. I hope this will be patched or fixed soon.

On 2018-06-14 at 10:26 PM, Rovalowy said:

It was downloading fine, then launcher changed to

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..."

Uranus Desdemona node. Coming out of archwing from the water gets you stuck in a loop of jumping out and falling back in from bouncing off terrain if you try to exit approximately a metre or so to the right side of the 'designated exit' point. Unstuck does not reliably get you out of this. Occasionally you will just get out of it from the random jumping, as you move slightly every time you land.

Easily repeatable. The attached image is the location where you're jumping in and out, and shows how far to the right you need to try to exit the water from

https://imgur.com/a/YHtjTPQ