Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weapons Feed back

CuChulainnWD

I am not sure I am too fussy about modding my own exalted weapons. Mesa for example was nasty with Akjagara modded for 100% status with Rad Viral. Now the regulator at its base is primarily an impact weapon with a 15% status chance? What good does that do me? If this is the case please change it back to the old regulator system. I would rather be able to choose my base damage types for my exalted weapons to work from than be stuck with lousy stats that are not good to work with from the outset.

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Now the regulator at its base is primarily an impact weapon with a 15% status chance?

Peacemaker Regulators were always primarily Impact. After the first Peacemaker change the Regulators went from adding a weapon's base damage to itself to only using the weapon's mods

In fact according to the wiki's history the Regulators got a status buff from 10% to 15% according to you

7 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Mesa for example was nasty with Akjagara modded for 100% status with Rad Viral.

Mmh, Peacemakers didn't use the base stats of your weapons for a while. You could use an Akjagara, Euphona, Lex, Lato or Atomos, that wouldn't change anything, Peacemakers were only using the mods. But of course, if you're heavily modding towards Crits, that was better to do it on a Crit weapon in order for your Secondary to not be completely useless.