Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space mom the sacrifice trivia

MissTennoSWarframeMaid

I wouldn't be so quick to decide her fate just yet. We are still unsure of whether or not this 'apostasy' was of her own volition or not...

...However, what Ballas said at the end, that he "is the stone, and she the hand", suggests to me that Ballas is more or less a pawn of the current Lotus.

hace 1 hora, brokensaintvxvx dijo:

Space mom died during the old war then a sentient took her place, and you've been living a lie ever since.

this, thats why we see the new sentients faking things like momma

When I did the past part of the quest, I chose "The cycle is broken."

In response, he said "I can see what she sees in you."

This... suggests a couple of uncomfortable things, like him torturing Natah/Lotus in much the same way he did Umbra, and her memory of you is what helped her hold out as long as she did.

4 hours ago, rhoenix said:

When I did the past part of the quest, I chose "The cycle is broken."

In response, he said "I can see what she sees in you."

This... suggests a couple of uncomfortable things, like him torturing Natah/Lotus in much the same way he did Umbra, and her memory of you is what helped her hold out as long as she did.

His other dialog says that he is a pawn more or less so I think it's all a big Lotus plan of some sort.

They also fly away together so...

20 minutes ago, hooperinius said:

His other dialog says that he is a pawn more or less so I think it's all a big Lotus plan of some sort.

They also fly away together so...

She killed Umbra with a single shot, and deliberately missed you.

She gave you clues that led to this place.

Either this was so she and Ballas could race off into the sunset, laughing at the Tenno left behind for being so gullible, or it was that Ballas did to her the same thing he did to Umbra, at Hunhow's behest.

Only one of those fits the facts.