Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Forma idea.

elitharcos

I was thinking about what if the devs added a Legendary Forma to the game.

What would you think how would it look like? what would it's mechanic be?

For example, i was thinking about Legendary forma could make 1 slot not use any capacity OR any mod placed in that slot will cost half points, no matter the type. What do you think? What would you do if there was a legendary forma in the game? which can be obtained very hard.

Legendary forma - u don't need a Rank 30 to form - :v only that... and just that

1 minute ago, SumBoady said:

What if it allowed you to forma all slots or as many as you'd like with a single use? 

too op... definitely too op... max 2 -3 was be still nice

1 minute ago, Rin-senpai said:

Legendary forma - u don't need a Rank 30 to form - :v only that... and just that

I don't think it would be at all if it's as rare as a legendary core.

Well the forma looks like a puzzle piece so I could see the “legendary forma” being a bigger/fused piece that requires regular formas to build. Would be nice if it could add a whole new mod slot that only it can unlock. There’s also the umbra slot I’ve been seeing a lot recently. And then there’s being able to make slots that can half any polarity capacity. That would be perfect for aura slots. I would gladly farm, build, and give up formas for those kind of options. For the umbra, I could see dark forma that is basically hated by the orokin that can be used for non umbra warframes.

It’s a lot to think about.

Le 16/06/2018 à 14:29, Rin-senpai a dit :

Don't think it's OP, just prevent you to forma all slot and being restricted to one specific build or to craft multiple time the same warframe (thing nobody would do).

Anyways, I think the forma system itself isn't adapted to the mof system itself. In about 95% of case, you need a single build on your warframe weapon, so you don't really care but in the 5% remaining where you need another polarity setup for multiple build, you generally don't take the time to do what is necessary to get the 2 build working so you just don't care and play with an unfinished build.

For example with my current Saryn prime, I would need 3 forma to replace Vitality and Transient fortitude by Umbral Vitality and Umbral Intesify, that would HP by 125 and my power duration by 27.5%, which is just a direct upgrade, BUT I know this will also restrict my build current polarity setup and prevent any other build to work, so I prefer keeping my current build, even if I know it is weaker.
However, this is bad for both DE and us because we don't increase our build strength (in this case huge investisment for low stats increase) so we don't invest our time/resources/plats to increase our build strength, so DE potentially get less money for this.

I think the best solution is, how one of my friend asked, is to be able to put multiple polarities in a same slot, so it would cost more forma to let us merge multiple build in a single warframe.