Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo suggestions

(PSN)cjdreadful

I'm sure all of this has been suggested before DE *poke*. Before I list my suggestions I just wanted to thank DE for FINALLY giving dojos some much needed love. Not having to climb to the ledge of the ceiling to decorate is a relief.

- Fix the lighting. Being able to change the lighting is great and all but shadows cutting through decorations really REALLY bugs me.

- truely flip, or invert decorations. The placement/hit box will always prevent you from clipping one side of the decoration. Or I can just continue to glitch out and fix these issues through the outside in.

-PBR treatment on decorations? At least some??? I can't stand the blue tenno banners. 

- Pets! A kubrow kennel with puppies would be too cute. 

- More personal decorations! Why can't we have the displays at least? You can put the John prodman poster in the dojo so I don't see why not.

- Let us change the temple of honor statue. We have four temple of honors with the same Loki statue. 

- Please please go forward with NPCs. I have a garden dedicated to Clem with a little shack waiting for him. Put a boundary around him and I promise not to hurt him.

- Get rid of the door boundaries. If we mess something up or block a console we can always get to decorations through the menus. 

- Empty rooms. Big empty rooms with no pillars so we can do with what we please.

- Teleporters. Can we get a tab or parent system for them? I have a lot and it's bothersome to scroll.

- A select all option. Where you can move decorations in groups so if you made a masterpiece but it's not quite in the right spot you don't have to tear it down and rebuild.

- Amenities. Tenno's gotta eat. Gotta relieve themselves. Stupid I know but I have a lounge area with the tea set on the table. Give me a sushi plate or a bento box!

- Plants. The assets are there, no? I know I know they're coming but just in case. *poke*

- Aquarium.

- One reactor. One GIANT reactor. Like the big one on fall out. Upgradable.

- A DOJO floor management system. Let us rearrange our rooms! This is probably the most requested and has not been solved!

- Scale sculptures. They're so tiny in a big hall. Let us make them bigger like the ones the old man has in Cetus.

- More animated decorations. Like the giant moving orokin sculptures in Lua or in the void. 

- Reduce the cost of personal decorations if we can't scale them. I'd like to have a whole room dedicated to bobbles.

- More decoration space!!

- Make the dojo to scale as shown in the navigation. If we glitch outside, which we should just have a dock or flight deck instead of having to, we should see the WHOLE dojo not just the observatory.

- Simulacrum!

Gimme gimme more DE.

I'm done.

• Like 1

All of the above would be awesome, but what the Dojo desperately needs right now is the orbiter segments as placable decorations and a way to save the decoration layout so you can move the arrangement to another room without building it from scratch all over again.

Edited by (PS4)THE-REIGEN
misspelling
  • Like 1

Syndicate themed items and npcs.

More enemy statues.

Duel room architect - small room that brings you to a simulated arena where you can setup matches involving players and ai (Duel room and simulacrum).

Hangers - either a much smaller room than the relay's hangers (only the main area and an air lock) or a small room with the ships underside.

Dance room/area - with somachord/Octavia music playing and disco balls.

Banners with text.

• Like 1

Another suggestion that i would like to add is a contribution board. where its like a bulletin board where you'll be able to contribute to decorations, research, rooms, etc. instead of running all the way to a research lab just to contribute that small piece of resource needed.

• Like 1

Definately a fan of all these suggestions.
They are really good ideas, and would love to see these additions as well.

On 2018-06-18 at 7:03 PM, (PS4)THE-REIGEN said:

All of the above would be awesome, but what the Dojo desperately needs right now is the orbiter segments as placable decorations and a way to save the decoration layout so you can move the arrangement to another room without building it from scratch all over again.

i agree, orbital > dojo linking would be good

Also, Alliances.
Since they stopped the Dark Sector Rail Wars, theres no neeed to even donate a thing to Alliances. Could make use of that to build Alliance Hubs, so member of clans inside that Alliance could walk in and out to other dojos. Warlords/Clan Leaders would be able to set the door to their clan On/Off and, just like it is now, visitors would not be able to buy things/blueprints while inside other dojos It would help to create a better social feel to it.

On top of all that DOJO SKINS, almost everyone would love to be able to get the old OROKIN dojo skin set. Or at least make syndicate skins avaible to apply to dojos

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

To think that this thread is over 2 years old, and still the devs have not implemented even a quarter of these ideas. And many of these ideas are things people have been asking for years even before this thread first came into existence.