Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't I just level the MR fodder in peace?

Z1rv0nr

So I started some late "spring cleaning" of my inventory to get rid of all the MR fodder and stuff i don't need. Took out all the dusty blueprints and started building stuff. I found a random machete in the closet next to the Equinox (still in the box, unused) which made it first on the list, and then ordis reminded me of the Plasma sword stuck in the vents after i tried to make popcorn with it but the instructions were unclear. After searching for the META leveling methods and areas i thought, "Hey! chance to level up Equinox!". All started well with half a dozen melee being tossed to the incinerator, then suddenly when i reached the infamous plasma sword:

Spoiler

0SPxIuL.jpg

DUDE! I have a 0 forma lvl 30 Equinox and a lvl 1 plasma sword with 1 mod on it... WHY NOW?!?!? WHY NOT WHEN I AM RUNNING AROUND WITH MY MAXED OUT VALKYR PRIME?

But you know what? I have a new AMP for the operator i have been dying to try out so I'M GOING TO SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU WILL BE FARTING VOID BEAMS FOR DECADES!...... yeah to my surprise I destroyed him as the operator since the amp made more holes in him than you will find in a slice of swiss cheese. 

Thankfully i managed to finish the mission without losing much affinity and the PS was maxed by the end of it.

Onwards to the next weapon then! Come Hell or High water I will be done by the end of the week!...............

Spoiler

xfR4rMQ.jpg

Why?

Why can't i just level my S#&$ in peace!?!?!?

Please DE! dial those attacks down a bit!

it's one of the unwritten rules of Warframe:

- The Stalker has a 99% chance of choosing to appear for a marked player when they are using underleveled and/or minimal equipment, and/or are doing a mission they find difficult.

other examples include:

- entering a PUG, you forfeit all rights to complain about your team and how bad they are.

- your can have EITHER Void Relics OR Void Traces, you are not allowed vast quantities of both, especially around the time of a new Prime Access.

- if you need a specific prime part or other item, you shall instead gain vast quantities of other items. if you are after a common prime part, you shall be given Uncommons and Rares galore, even if your relic is unrefined.

- if you are on extremely low health, to the point that anything will one hit you, a minor enemy such as a Roller or Ratel will become aggressive and charge headlong at your position, because survivors of Tenno attacks get a good laugh out of all powerful space ninjas being owned by small, insignificant looking proxies.

- you are always either carrying, or being carried in a PUG game.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- if you need a specific prime part or other item, you shall instead gain vast quantities of other items. if you are after a common prime part, you shall be given Uncommons and Rares galore, even if your relic is unrefined.

Yeah i had that happen when i was trying to build chroma. 86 times i had to fight Kela. 86 TIMES! SOLO cause no one wanted to help me (Q_Q)

use operator mode and amp and  stalker not a problem anytime..

If you need some help leveling some if that stuff come find me when im on ill run some defense survival with you and help you out no problems

Edited by zNightWolfz

2 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

use operator mode and amp and  stalker not a problem anytime

Yeah! did that 🙂

37 minutes ago, Z1r0na said:

But you know what? I have a new AMP for the operator i have been dying to try out so I'M GOING TO SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU WILL BE FARTING VOID BEAMS FOR DECADES!...... yeah to my surprise I destroyed him as the operator since the amp made more holes in him than you will find in a slice of swiss cheese. 

Edited by Z1r0na

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's one of the unwritten rules of Warframe:

- The Stalker has a 99% chance of choosing to appear for a marked player when they are using underleveled and/or minimal equipment, and/or are doing a mission they find difficult.

other examples include:

- entering a PUG, you forfeit all rights to complain about your team and how bad they are.

- your can have EITHER Void Relics OR Void Traces, you are not allowed vast quantities of both, especially around the time of a new Prime Access.

- if you are on extremely low health, to the point that anything will one hit you, a minor enemy such as a Roller or Ratel will become aggressive and charge headlong at your position, because survivors of Tenno attacks get a good laugh out of all powerful space ninjas being owned by small, insignificant looking proxies.

- you are always either carrying, or being carried in a PUG game.

I main rhino and like to use the life stealing sparring weapon