Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have just "lost" my second Khora BP and im starting to get angry about being robbed

Jukantos

So a few weeks back i was running my 43rd Sanctuary Run, trying to get Khoras BP, and heuraka, there it was, dropped at wave 8, we all didnt go through the portal to extract 7-formatOriginal.jpg

No trace of it in the rewards list, messaged support, get a response two weeks later "we cant find it anywhere in our logs sorry we cant reinstate it". Was pretty annoyed, laid off the Khora Grind for about a month.

Now im back again, just did run number 65, super exited because Khora BP shows up in the bottom corner after the 8th wave yet again

AAAAAAAAAAND ITS GONE! Here's what the reward screen looks like after we extracted after the 9th wave. Notice how the top says Zone 10 reached and only 3 items have been awarded to the group, that's because Khoras BP is once again F*CKING MISSING FROM THE LIST. And since messaging support about it was utterly futile the last time around, i have to ask, is this deliberate? I mean ive grinded that mission for over 13 hours of game time at this point and every single time she has dropped, she's simply not arrived in my inventory like this is some sort of joke.

Wj6j3NK.jpg

DgNy4vBX4AAg52D.jpg:large

Im running out of ideas at this stage.

24 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Im running out of ideas at this stage.

Not ideal, and I've not seen your issue since onslaught first came out, but you could try going to the next round and letting the timer run out, ideally with you being host.

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not ideal, and I've not seen your issue since onslaught first came out, but you could try going to the next round and letting the timer run out, ideally with you being host.

Or DE could fix their game. There isn't even a way to guarantee that you're the host. I've faced a similar issue and it's really disheartening that they haven't fixed this yet.

2 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

Or DE could fix their game. There isn't even a way to guarantee that you're the host. I've faced a similar issue and it's really disheartening that they haven't fixed this yet.

They could but like I said I haven't seen this issue since it originally came out and had a patch to fix it.  It's also a lot easier saying fix the game when everyone has the issue than when only some people have the issue because it's harder to track down the cause. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this is down to the host not updating the servers fast enough and that comes down to poor host selection (which I have an issue with as well) which isn't a quick fix.  In theory the change to higher minimum specs should help this but we'll have to wait and see. 

It's just astonishing that the same denied drop has now happened to me twice. I guess in future i'll just set up every freakin run to evidence video recording so i can maybe convince support into restoring my THIRD blueprint if i ever drop one again. But, if anything, this has REALLY hardened my resolve NOT to buy her with platinum. At first it was just the usual "lets see if i cant farm her" but now im commited not to pay for her out of SPITE

That's brutal, I hope you get it soon! FWIW she's totally worth it. One of my favorite frames, and an absolute beast even without the boost from a melee riven.

Edit: you may want to just solo farm it. That's what I did to avoid all these network gremlins. Systems bp was my Moby $&*^, I think 30-40 runs, I wasn't keeping close track.

Edited by Interlagos

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is down to the host not updating the servers fast enough and that comes down to poor host selection (which I have an issue with as well) which isn't a quick fix.  In theory the change to higher minimum specs should help this but we'll have to wait and see. 

Minimum spec changes won't resolve this issue. Better matchmaking will. I haven't experienced this bug since release either, but that doesn't mean it went away. I feel bad for OP as Sanctuary Onslaught is mostly a chore after the first few runs.

Hopefully if enough players make noise about this issue in the right place, it is fixed quickly.

Just chiming in - Onslaught simply doesn't give me any rewards at all maybe about... a third of the time? I've gone to wave 10 without noticing and get nothing at the end quite often. Sometimes I remember to check after wave 2 and abort, but yeah. I've been running this multiple times daily for a month and can't help but wonder how many times I would have gotten a part that I needed if the rewards weren't all glitched.