Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards

General_Krull

As we all know the affinity login rewards suck hard. 2400 affinity barely moves the progress bar and if you have unranked weapons in inventory they won't benefit from it at all.

So what about instead it was a straight up level to whatever you get and to all suits or weapons of the type? For example if you happen to be unlucky enough to get secondary weapon affinity your current gun gets a rank up and in addition all your non acrid secondaries get a rank up too.

Is it useless if all your stuff are maxed? you betcha. Is it as useless than what we have now? No.

Discuss.

Yep. 2400 affinity (both frame and weapon) is like 40-50 light infested, 5-10 minutes of gameplay tops. What's that? A bonus for ants?

Also I'm kinda sick of getting weapon BP's that are already available on market, why is it even an option? 10k credits reward fits into the same category.

Nah, just drop all affinity rewards out, all credits, and all purchasable blueprints

yeah, NO.

You take all you said, and what you got left? all the good stuff?

Forget it,

Its not another Damn Win Button.

You think 2.4k affinity isnt a lot (and youre right) then how about getting NOTHING?

Its LOTTERY, you have chance for orokins/forma and good stuff, but you also have BIGGER chance of something CRAPPY. like 2.4 affinity

yeah, NO.

You take all you said, and what you got left? all the good stuff?

Forget it,

Its not another Damn Win Button.

You think 2.4k affinity isnt a lot (and youre right) then how about getting NOTHING?

Its LOTTERY, you have chance for orokins/forma and good stuff, but you also have BIGGER chance of something CRAPPY. like 2.4 affinity

2.4k affinity is even more useless than 10k credits. At least pretend that the 3 star login rewards are good instead of cluttering it with worthless stuff.

2.4k affinity is even more useless than 10k credits. At least pretend that the 3 star login rewards are good instead of cluttering it with worthless stuff.

as i said earlier, its meant to be a RANDOM reward from pool, of GOOD and CRAP rewards.

Credits/affinity be the crap rewards.

But there are tiers of rewards, have the best loging reward reflect that by having the best of crap rewards.

Yes there are tiers

Since you still dont see my point, im happy to explain more:

TIER 1

TIER 2

TIER 3

As You can see, Affinity/credits and 20% discounts are in EVRY tier.

Lets take these as CRAP rewards. (if for someone these are not crap,or that other reward is crap my apologies, im generalizing here for sake of idea)

So as you can see, each tier has crap. So in worst case, you get something worth nothing to you.

Bigger tier, better rewards POSSIBLE.

NOT GRANTED

Tenno out.

Yes there are tiers

Since you still dont see my point, im happy to explain more:

TIER 1

TIER 2

TIER 3

As You can see, Affinity/credits and 20% discounts are in EVRY tier.

Lets take these as CRAP rewards. (if for someone these are not crap,or that other reward is crap my apologies, im generalizing here for sake of idea)

So as you can see, each tier has crap. So in worst case, you get something worth nothing to you.

Bigger tier, better rewards POSSIBLE.

NOT GRANTED

Tenno out.

And you seem to miss my point that the 2400 affinity is completely useless to everyone and what I'm suggesting isn't removing crap rewards at all, it's only changing them to make it worth something.

Or are you seriously comparing 1 weapon level to 75% discount on platinum or even a catalyst?

And you seem to miss my point that the 2400 affinity is completely useless to everyone and what I'm suggesting isn't removing crap rewards at all, it's only changing them to make it worth something.

Or are you seriously comparing 1 weapon level to 75% discount on platinum or even a catalyst?

it is useless. But its like a lottery, a raffle. 

If you take all bad rewards and leave only  good ones you will loose the whole point of random/lottery

You got to win 50x times that crap affinity to fully enjoy orokin reactor when you win one.

And im not comparing. I already stated clearly that i agree and some rewards sux.

again, thats the point.

and whole thread is another call for "gimme my win button".

Tenno out

it is useless. But its like a lottery, a raffle. 

If you take all bad rewards and leave only  good ones you will loose the whole point of random/lottery

You got to win 50x times that crap affinity to fully enjoy orokin reactor when you win one.

And im not comparing. I already stated clearly that i agree and some rewards sux.

again, thats the point.

and whole thread is another call for "gimme my win button".

Tenno out

No it wasn't, it never was about "I win button" it was more about have highest tier rewards reflect that. It makes sense that that the first 2 tiers give worthless junk but the 1 item/suit level isn't even that big of a deal. It's pretty much 1 random mission anywhere. And how currently the affinity does not carry over to other weapons/suits is pretty dumb. It's literally worthless I'm suggesting to make it little less so.

I wouldn't mind opting out of the discount coupons (never gonna use them, they also discourage impulse buying of platinum due to the good-for-one-day-only gag) and the lame &#! affinity bonuses. Whoopdee@(*()$doo, 2400 affinity! I can get so much more on a decent Kappa run.

My problem is with the blueprints.

After receiving a blueprint, the chances of receiving it again should diminish.

Instead, it is almost like they go up.

For example, I have gotten 8-9 banshee blueprints, sometimes 2-3 in a row.

D: Srsly DE?

all signs are clear, get a freakin banshee already...

mmhmm, I haven't missed a login reward since I started playing but I've noticed the tier 3 rewards have way too many chances of getting something horrible.

I don't think anyone needs or wants the exp for warframes after 7 days of logging in xD by then everyone gets the gist of how to level up and are most likely already running around with a maxed frame, or even 2. although weapons are something that are constantly switched around, so agreeing with OP, increased weapon exp for tier 3 at the very least.

I'd personally rather get common/uncommon resources, like 150-300 of them or something, because at least it can be used for something useful at a later date if you're going for rank mastery. (resources aren't a big deal, right?)

would be nice if they got rid of blueprints you can buy in the market and possibly replace them with the rarer alert blueprint rewards. although it doesn't have to be op, since there is the very slight chance you can get formas or potatoes, but at least give us something not so depressing haha. it is a once a day reward after all :(

maybe they could just adjust the chances of getting each individual reward, keep the rare things rare, but don't screw the dedicated players by spamming them with useless credits or things they can already buy with credits, haha. you could give us equally easy to get rewards, just... different ones.

TLDR, replace certain completely unwanted rewards, or make them slightly better. QQ

all signs are clear, get a freakin banshee already...

If you don't already know, banshee parts can only be obtained from defense rewards or random alerts.

I believe the login reward banshee blueprint has the same mechanic as defense, where is you get the same mod as a mission reward twice, it goes for about 5 times.

Personally, I don't like it when I get a affinity reward for something that is already maxed out. Perhaps with the affinity rewards they should apply to all equipped items instead of a single item.

This is what I said in the OP too, do any of you actually read the OP or do you skim trough it and go "This is what the OP said, now to demolish this puppet I build"?

And someone said to replace affinity rewards with resources, that's actually not a half bad idea. Just make sure the amounts are not too high and to me it seems perfectly fine.

Not like any of this will actually happen cause DE doesn't read the forums.