Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Det_Sek, what are you talking about?

I was going to send him an invite to the clan, but I wasn't sure how to without first having him as a friend. 

for future reference: Ded. Not Det. I feel like a diet soda when that shows up.

Anyways, sorry for the confusion.

I was going to send him an invite to the clan, but I wasn't sure how to without first having him as a friend. 

for future reference: Ded. Not Det. I feel like a diet soda when that shows up.

Anyways, sorry for the confusion.

Ah I see, I don't think ranks lower than Leaders can invite.

Lol sorry about that Ded, Can I call you "Dat" instead? I Like to come up nicknames to help me remember better.

Also I saw your thread, I had just sent a report to one of DEs about that too xD Thank you for your help. & If you want you know who's the most responsible for doing this,

It is all good. I've spoken to pdx and eisvogal and they where perfectly agreeable about it.

I'm sorry but i know not this "eisvogal" you are speaking of =3

Of course they were q=

Cheated there way till now & got away with it. It's no surprise they would back down so quickly.

Sorry you think that way, but don't use plural where it doesn't belong. You don't know me and i can't say i want to know you either with that attitude, try to learn from your senpai Hafeezo. If anything else is required, feel free to pm as i don't intend to spam post in your clan thread.

Cheers

I'm sorry but i know not this "eisvogal" you are speaking of =3

Sorry you think that way, but don't use plural where it doesn't belong. You don't know me and i can't say i want to know you either with that attitude, try to learn from your senpai Hafeezo. If anything else is required, feel free to pm as i don't intend to spam post in your clan thread.

Cheers

It's not you who I've singled out.

You shouldn't even be in this thread in the first place. Subscribing to our thread is just another clue that you were the one trying to take our members by being notified as quickly as possible.

You have no say in here, I just suggest you leave & never come back.

Gentletenno,

I'll make this clear and simple. Asuro stays out of this thread. Gryph stays out of Asuro's. This includes baiting, instigating and other activities. I really don't want to get into the saddle in the am and enjoy a battlefield of two clans and their keymembers throwing creampies at each other. So, there will be no poaching (for which actions have been taking) and no trashtalking each other. The one who rubs a sore spot is just as bad as someone reminding of that spot.

We d'accord here? No replies necessary. Stay out of each other's business. Effective immediately.

Okay.

No further instigation, animosity, "calling out" or fueling the fire of any sort, between this clan and any other, by any party involved is going to fly. Offending posts will be removed. This is the second time I had to come in and clean this up. The third time, the thread will be locked, purged from ofending posts, warnings issued and actions logged.

I thought I made myself clear. I would like to see a resounding - silent - acknowledgement of this. Glorious. Go about your business, gentletenno.

*tips hat*

So I guess we can't ask for help when our thread gets invaded by other clans.

We get intimidated instead.

Offending posts have been removed, including the ones where you offended others. Please stop communicating fabrications.

Offending posts have been removed, including the ones where you offended others. Please stop communicating fabrications.

Did you not read the rest of the conversation the one you, yourself deleted?

I would like to know what it was exactly that I said that had offended someone.

I should know what I did wrong to not do it again right?

Because I really don't know what I had said wrong that would result in you coming in & deleting the whole conversation even the parts that had no arguments related. Not to mention he won't he even see the question I asked to him about our Branch.

Hey :D!

Can you guys invite me aswell please?

My name is Kiwimuffin

Invited!

Don't forget to check out the clans website! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

Welcome to a friendly Clan who stick up for each other

Where we discuss instead of argue

Where we help out the new players

Where the High ranks arnt power hungry & are always willing to listen to the lower rank members regardless (=

See ya in game dude =D