Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flow Mod.

El_Muerte

Flow is the rarest mod in the game. Hope you find one soon :)

O RLY?

6U6u27K.jpg

But how many Focus do I have, you ask?

My answer: NONE! Still can't get one no matter what I do. Unless, of course, I make a new account.

Flow is the rarest mod in the game. Hope you find one soon :)

Hardly XD. Rarest mod would be retribution (unless you count sure footed... but i wouldn't since you can't get it as a drop), next one would probably be handspring. Link is also pretty rare, at least... i only have found one in 800 hours gameplay

As someone said above, flow is dropping like candy in void missions. I get one every mission that's not def or exterminate (missions with vaults and parkour course)

Hardly XD. Rarest mod would be retribution (unless you count sure footed... but i wouldn't since you can't get it as a drop), next one would probably be handspring. Link is also pretty rare, at least... i only have found one in 800 hours gameplay

As someone said above, flow is dropping like candy in void missions. I get one every mission that's not def or exterminate (missions with vaults and parkour course)

See that screencap above?

None of those were gotten in Void. None. lol.

5-6 of them came form Mercury, 2-3 of them from Earth, and the other I forget where.

-snip-

hmm? xD

I never said you could only get it from the void, i just said it was probably the fastest way... i also get focus from some def from time to time.

Btw, if you are missing focus, it drops fairly regularly on voids as well... just be sure to go for every lootable mod box place => Vaults, the globe boxes the new pit vault, the hidden sideway compartiment of the new pit vault, parkour course, ceiling spheres boxes in that big hall room, mini laser wallrun room, etc.