Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia (mallet, resonator)

revanatar

I've been playing Octavia since her release and now I notice some really bad changes:

• Mallet - enemies began to ignore it totally, sometimes. When I am invisible (even in solo game) I throw it on their way (to def object for example, before they choose any target) they just pass through and attack something else. It's not like it used to be.
  • Resonator - there was a good old time, that roller was rolling and gathering all enemies in some radius around me. No stucking, no madness, methodical effective charming (deal with it).
    And now... 
    • it ignores pretty accesibble mallet
    • it chaotically rolls in the way to charm as less enemies as possible (combines that with jumps, quite a performance)
    • it pursues some random enemy(ies) (yeah, hot pursuit) ignoring all the other
    • it stucks on the spot until recast
    • it stands on the spot (dunno what to do)
    • it rolls out too far (somewhere over the rainbow behind walls)

Sorry for my English

Edited by revanatar

Also, if you go into your Operator void mode, the mallet does 0 damage to enemies, even if it had been working before. I noticed this before the Partitioned augment.

And yes. The roller. It's not even worth trying to use. Getting stuck and not picking up mallets... I literally have to cast my mallet onto the resonator for it to pick it up.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Also there's an issue where enemies will sometimes aim and shoot at you even if you're currently invisible. Its rather annoying.

Yes, I was literally dying in the Index from this. No other Tenno were near, so they weren't shooting at other people.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping the Topic.

Was just testing Octavia again since i haven't played long to modify new build with the new mods.

Problem i encountered was in Simulacrum and spawned tons of bombards to test a build.Problem they ignored totally the resonator or Malet every rocket they fired went straight in my face even i was stealthy avoiding being detected.With the issue at hand i think we need a rework or removal of Resonator to change it to something else.