Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fair Price for a Good Strun Riven?

Paradoxbomb

Question

It would seem Lady RNG chose to grace me with her good fortune and gave a pretty quality roll on a Strun riven:

nX0oAgQ.jpg

With that said, I have no interest in charging anyone an egregious amount of platinum for it but at the same time I don't wanna undersell it since it is pretty good, so I was curious as to what other players would consider a reasonable price to trade this thing off for.

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Projectile flight speed on shotguns affects their falloff distance. -95.1% makes it so you'll have to be hugging enemies to deal full damage. While status and multishot are good stats, impact is really mediocre and the negative will kill this riven.

Hmm, I actually wasn't aware that projectile speed affected falloff range. That kinda sucks, guess its back to the rolling board 😕

Projectile flight speed on shotguns affects their falloff distance. -95.1% makes it so you'll have to be hugging enemies to deal full damage. While status and multishot are good stats, impact is really mediocre and the negative will kill this riven.

Edited by Naftal

with -flight speed noone will buy it as cruel as it sounds. i endo'ed a multishot, status chance, damage kohm riven with -102% (rounded) flight speed a while back. even zephyr couldnt save it. its not exactly the same as 95% but when u only have around 1m effective range.....what do u want to shoot ?

yea, my kohm had 0 falloff distance...just if anyone wondered. sadly it meant always min dmg, not unlimited range...

Edited by Xydeth