Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hello i am I have a problem and I'd love if someone helps me out as you see from my name I am an Xbox one player and I don't know if the platform is the problem but all my  XB1  friends didn't get ash prime even though I watched the whole thing I started watching since frozen was playing and made me "standby" for an hour because I thought they will start early and I watched the GTX and CPUs giveaways to the very last where the showed that sacrifice trailer and just for you saying try to relog I did that 4 times and I relaunched my Xbox 3 times but nothing worked so please help me understand what happened and how to fix it . thank you 

sincerely, your follow tenno 

I love the work, that the people do to warframe and the stream was again a big highlight. I didnt recived my ash prime yet, but I think they worked the whole night to fix all the issues, because DE loves there community and we love them <3. So in the end waiting is a small prize for all they have done for us, and even without the ash prime drop, the stream was worthy to watch and hyped my friends and me to play Warframe in the future.

THANKS DE!

Please add my name to the long list of people who watched the entire stream and have yet to received the Ash Prime as promised.  Regardless of whether or not I actually receive the drop, I truly look forward to the upcoming releases of Fortuna & Railjack.  Also, a little shout out to Angry Joe for his hilarity during the pre-show and to [DE] Megan for her encyclopedic knowledge of AMD products (i.e., Razen 7 & Threadripper).

Edited by -Quixotic-
Spelling

I'm just adding my name to the list. I watched the entire Live stream. I was watching for a few hours prior to that as well. My twitch account was linked to warframe (I have Trinity Prime) and I checked that everything was set up properly.

I hope that you fix the issue. I really want to try out Ash Prime! 😉