TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, Meinbinwar said:

Checklist:

1) linked twitch to account: YES

2) TennoLive minutes watch: 60+ minutes

Ash prime not received yet

My Comment:

Actually i will be patiently waiting for it (as i know DE did faced an issue related to it and are working on it) but still am writing this comment so i can document my situation too so that in case they need to find users who did not receive Ash P, they can find my name as well.

Thanks DE for an amazing Tennolive 2018 and cant wait for those awesome future updates!

From watching Navi to Brozime, a fe other streamers with bad connection, to tenno con, to the costume contest winner wearing Harrow, woman winning the award for 100,000 p, to the guy in twitch chat winning the award too, to fortuna

1 minute ago, Roi.de.Lapin said:

I have a feeling the issue was people without a free warframe slot didn't get an Ash Prime, and now they are scrambling to figure out how to let us all down gently like a girl on Tinder who accidentally swiped right even though we ugly.

no it's because 350k people crashed the servers last night all trying to log on to warframe they admit that they did not think they where even going to have that meny people

2 minutes ago, Roi.de.Lapin said:

I have a feeling the issue was people without a free warframe slot didn't get an Ash Prime, and now they are scrambling to figure out how to let us all down gently like a girl on Tinder who accidentally swiped right even though we ugly.

I have plenty of open slots, so not that. Plus he comes with a free slot so, nope!

Though we may be ugly.

Ditto,  Confirmed before stream accounts were linked (And i've got the twitch prime stuff so it wasn't that)

Watched the full hour of the stream and enjoyed it,  but no notifications about Twitch loot drop,  and nothing in game 😕

vor 16 Minuten schrieb RagingDemonSlayer117:

Has nothing to do with the twitch drop situation at hand but I digress, I'm not here to argue and I won't. They already stated that they are working on it and this discussion isn't going to speed that process up any further. Best thing we can do is wait.

he not working on this problem 14 hours and no official answere
what he working on this problem

To watch all the live shows of the tennocon and not receive the prime of ash, please review this problem, grateful for the attention.

to help with any support group research my nick on both the warframe and the twitch is: ultrakillnatan

I will be waiting very patiently while DE handles delivery of the Ash Prime to everyone who watched the TennonCon Live stream. If there is one thing thing we should all take from this, Warframe is a free title and Digital Extremes gives things away in the game for free all the time. So all we can do is just say thank you and wait our turn. I know that's what I'm doing. 😉