The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

vor 20 Minuten schrieb RagingDemonSlayer117:

Ok...do you also realize that it is Sunday? Business days are Mon-Fri. DE Rebecca already stated that they had more viewers than expected and that the issue would be resolved hopefully by Monday.

and !

what is by server down @friday night wait for buisness day at monday ?
no he fixed it at friday night

10 hours ago, BlazeDeval said:

"Delivery of Ash Prime could take up to two weeks"

So.. After two weeks, then you can panic.

No, the 2 weeks time was for the physical meat space attendee's.  "Everyone watching will get an Ash Prime for watching, but you guys *waves to crowd* we'll get it to you in under 2 weeks -we promise!"

Obviously i am one of those who got nothing while watching the stream for several hours even before Tennocon started, including the whole Tennocon stream.

I am glad to hear that you are working on it but at the same time i am somewhat curious how a solution would look like?! I mean, if your automated script failed to work (due to server issues?!), how would you even start to give all those missing people their rewards?

There was over 300k+ folks who watched the stream. So many folks tried to jump on the game, it broke the servers some.

DE knows about the lack of Ash Prime. They'll get him to who watched. The servers are just a little slow right now (and everyone is wrapping up Tennocon) (and it's also Sunday).

He should be there by tomorrow.

10 hours ago, hobopwnr1 said:

Hard same, even rechecked that the accounts were linked an hour or two prior lol. At least the content was entertaining, and I look forward to getting both the content and my Ash Prime.

I agree even without the drop it was worth seeing what's coming

1 minute ago, Alcor1us said:

Obviously i am one of those who got nothing while watching the stream for several hours even before Tennocon started, including the whole Tennocon stream.

I am glad to hear that you are working on it but at the same time i am somewhat curious how a solution would look like?! I mean, if your automated script failed to work (due to server issues?!), how would you even start to give all those missing people their rewards?

easy they wont gave us anything

2 minutes ago, Alcor1us said:

I'm sure they will come up with a solution. I myself am waiting for the drop.