The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, xXKilleraxeXx said:

[DE] why haven't i get my ash prime yet? i watch the whole stream and i slept for four hours and nothing

I think they did it on purpose just to tease you and make u go mad :XD

Now on the serious side, i am sure you will get it when you login next time after the server heavy load would have reset

9 minutes ago, DisboardExceed said:

Same here. Just to inquire, my twitch status is usually invisible. Any of you guys were invisible? Maybe that's why. I watched from 30 mins before the event started all the way to the end of the stream when they hosted the different stream

No my friend, I set as visible and still not recieve my Ash Pr yet

I'm beginning to think the PC players get it first because the game came out on PC first...that or they're doing it in ABC order by username. They do have over 500,000 players to give this Prime Warframe to. No matter how they're doing this it's best to be patient and take our mind off of it while we wait. By talking about when Warframe for Switch is coming!!! I bet it's this year! 

Anyways, as unprofessional and offtopic as that was, I think we should just be patient...

• Like 1

Same, id say give it some time, LOVED the stuff i saw tho. Feels like a mixture of monster hunters (with the captures, huge leap but bear with me), battlefront, and any open world game. SUPER excited to see what they do with it all. =) Old vet returning, so i got alot to learn. I regress, give em time im sure they will hand em out. Still it is kinda disappointing, but we'll get em. =)