Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice Appreciation!!!! Please DE view this!

Warning high likelihood of spoilers being discussed here, but not by me. 

Sacrifice, in my humble opinion, is the BEST DAMN CINEMATIC QUEST you've made yet DE! 

The Sacrifice perfectly resonates every single reason I love Warframe and its story, from The Second Dream to The War Within to The Sacrifice you have delivered nothing but the absolute best in Storytelling and always getting us hyped for the next Cinematic Quest! 

Thank you so so much DE, Warframe is truly a bright shining star in gaming!

I don't even know what to say besides that because my mind is blown to bloody bits right now.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TimberWolf13 said:

Crappy quest with more bugs to kill than even the best exterminator could handle. Delete Umbra from the rest of the world and leave that crap to China where you had planned to release it exclusively and try again DE

giphy.gif

Edited by Lahared

4 minutes ago, (XB1)TimberWolf13 said:

Not really sure how to take this, however since I can't finish the quest due to several known bugs that's how I feel about it.

And expressing angst about it clearly illumiates that. When you beg for content to be rushed towards you, what do you get? Go on, tell me.

Edited by Lahared

On 2018-07-06 at 12:23 AM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I didn't start this topic so people could talk about bugs! @(XB1)TimberWolf13 make a post in the Xbox 1 bug reports forum and not here

So what it's buggy as crap, it's a quest and a frame that has ultra low quality control Chinese garbage written all over it. And, China is where this crap fest should've stayed.

Edited by (XB1)TimberWolf13

On 2018-07-05 at 9:30 PM, Lahared said:

And expressing angst about it clearly illumiates that. When you beg for content to be rushed towards you, what do you get? Go on, tell me.

I never asked for it to be rushed. Sure, Umbra sounded good and I was looking forward to it. Though it really should've been released well after Tennocon after a solid, line by line quality check. If I rush my work someones life could end (no joking), so it takes a concentrated effort to make sure everyone makes it home alive. When you rush you make mistakes and overlook obvious errors in your work. However, it seems DE was in such a hurry to get in into cert they sent the QC team on an early and extended holiday break. DE is starting to resemble the big game studios that only listen to the positive feedback even when the feedback is 90% negative. I feel for the ones that can't even get Warframe to start, therefore they can't even play the content pre-update.