The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarify Tennocon Relay requires a Digital Pass

ikkabotz

1 minute ago, komoriblues said:

I think there's more options in advertising the event more clearly. I do understand what you're saying, but I truly believe there's ways to improve the advertising of the game for those who didn't "Get the Message". I admit it was my bad on the Relay Key aspect of the purchase, ironically I was aware of everything else within the package; However, I believe there's enough of a "newer audience" or an audience to the game that can have a better sense of the benefits surrounding the event. Again, there are a lot of confused people in region chat. There are plenty of those who did get the message, but there is enough that didn't who seem very interested in buying a Digital Pass. .

Twitter
Facebook
Main site
Client launcher
Steam page
In game news panel
In game Market place
Forum update section
Prime time and Dev streams
Partners on Twitch and Youtube

At this point are you suggesting they send a flyer to houses or go knocking door to door?

2 hours ago, RetroNomad said:

Twitter
Facebook
Main site
Client launcher
Steam page
In game news panel
In game Market place
Forum update section
Prime time and Dev streams
Partners on Twitch and Youtube

At this point are you suggesting they send a flyer to houses or go knocking door to door?

Yes, those are all channels; but consider the way in which the deliver of information are presented through the channel as well. The evidence is already here, players missed out interested. Anyway, I can see I'm treading water here and with an audience who largely "got the memo" and enjoy validating one another while evading the forum topic that was hopeful in improving the experience next year. No sense doing circles. I'm just here mostly representing the minority who is frustrated and am personally over it at this point. I mean, look. .these people are now aware of the event. .why can't they just have access to it now that it's on their radar? I mean, it's interesting it effectively reached them now and they want access. I see no problem in accommodating a larger audience at the time of the event in the future unless there are logistic limitations. Mind you I am ONLY talking about a Digital Pack.

Edited by komoriblues

The only people that missed out had to be hiding under a rock or those that refused to read or ignored what was right in front of them for months on end...we were blitzed with this information.  Everywhere imaginable. And yet people still find a way to complain instead of just saying "maybe I need to do a better job of reading those announcements in game, the market websites, everywhere".

1 hour ago, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

The only people that missed out had to be hiding under a rock or those that refused to read or ignored what was right in front of them for months on end...we were blitzed with this information.  Everywhere imaginable. And yet people still find a way to complain instead of just saying "maybe I need to do a better job of reading those announcements in game, the market websites, everywhere".

It's interesting how many people insult the intelligence of people over this. .I'd just make tickets accessible during the time of the event. The fact is they missed out on a market here with their current format.

Edited by komoriblues

Just now, komoriblues said:

Yes, those are all channels; but consider the way in which they are presented through the channel as well. The evidence is already here, players missed out interested. 

And that's simply not DEs fault.
They used Every. Single. Channel they had with links leading back to all information that could ever be needed.
If a player
A: Can't click and read
OR
B: Ignored the flashing lights for over 3 months
How do you expect them to go about this? You want Steve to come to your house and jam your face in it? I just don't understand how this falls on them.

1 hour ago, RetroNomad said:

And that's simply not DEs fault.
They used Every. Single. Channel they had with links leading back to all information that could ever be needed.
If a player
A: Can't click and read
OR
B: Ignored the flashing lights for over 3 months
How do you expect them to go about this? You want Steve to come to your house and jam your face in it? I just don't understand how this falls on them.

No, I just think they should have the digital pass accessible to those who "got the memo late" during the time of the event or whatever else people may suggest. I keep trying to hint that this is a forum to make suggestions to avoid these problems in the future and that they missed a part of maximizing their own market at the time of the event.

Edited by komoriblues

It's interesting how many people insult the intelligence of people over this.

Because if you used the barest minimum of it you'd have found the information you needed.

But as the old saying goes ignorance is bliss.

People's intelligence should be insulted over this.  You literally ignored the flashing lights like the poster right above me stated then came here to complain today.  The new players can be forgiven, its the people who blatantly chose to ignore and not read what was in front of them for months that deserve every bit of blame. Not DE. 

No, I just think they should have the digital pass accessible to those who "got the memo late" during the time of the event 

"got the memo late" even though, in the very description of the item, since the first day it was sold, "this item will be sold for a limited time, until July 3rd".  Thats the entire point of having a timed exclusive release.  We got the memo. And if you didn't then you are SOL 

5 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Because if you used the barest minimum of it you'd have found the information you needed.

But as the old saying goes ignorance is bliss.

Not everyone plays Warframe like you do.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

People's intelligence should be insulted over this.  You literally ignored the flashing lights like the poster right above me stated then came here to complain today.  The new players can be forgiven, its the people who blatantly chose to ignore and not read what was in front of them for months that deserve every bit of blame. Not DE. 

It's not a complaint, more a curiosity on how to market to those who missed the notice interested in participating now. Since it would be beneficial to all parties involved. .to the players and profits of DE. 

Edited by komoriblues

Not everyone plays Warframe like you do.

It's not a complaint, more a curiosity on how to market to those who missed the notice interested in participating now. Since it would be beneficial to all parties involved. .to the players and profits to DE. 

They can't.  Hence the point of it being exclusive.  The people that actually read, are being rewarded today. Those that didn't, well....

1 hour ago, LupisV0lk said:

Yeah because intelligence is hard to acquire. Again is Reading and Researching hard?

Try trade chat. I'm sure WTB intelligence 10P will help you.

I don't know why people keep insulting me, the fact is I'm here to represent those frustrated in the Region Chat today interested in the event and to talk about what went wrong and how to improve it. If anything consider it a research experiment on how to reach a larger audience that missed out? Why do people keep making this personal. .just looking for constructive suggestions...why do I have to keep talking in circles.

Edited by komoriblues

1 minute ago, LupisV0lk said:

Yeah because intelligence is hard to acquire. Again is Reading and Researching hard?

*go to regions and get kicked by DE[Bot]

I don't know why people keep insulting me, the fact is I'm here to represent those frustrated in the Region Chat today interested in the event and to talk about what went wrong and how to improve it. If anything consider it a research experiment on how to reach a larger audience that missed out? Why do people keep making this personal. .

Because the bundle and news around it told you everything you needed to know. It's not DE's fault that people are utterly stupid.

4 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

and i guess common deceny is also something hard to aquire. im honestly shocked at how vile many of you are being to people with simple misunderstandings.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Madinogi said:

and i guess common deceny is also something hard to aquire. im honestly shocked at how vile many of you are being to people with simple misunderstandings.

Because this person is masking his incompetence and blaming DE for his failures.

1 minute ago, LupisV0lk said:

Because the bundle and news around it told you everything you needed to know. It's not DE's fault that people are utterly stupid.

This is TRULY unbelievable...I can't believe this is the mountain people are choosing to stand on. Looking dumber with each successive post....all one had to do was literally read the description of that pack for 10 seconds and it clearly describes what you will get, and that baro will be making an exclusive visit during tennocon to people who only purchase this pack.   You people just exposing yourselves at this point.  

1 minute ago, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

This is TRULY unbelievable...I can't believe this is the mountain people are choosing to stand on. Looking dumber with each successive post....all one had to do was literally read the description of that pack for 10 seconds and it clearly describes what you will get, and that baro will be making an exclusive visit during tennocon to people who only purchase this pack.   You people just exposing yourselves at this point.  

Wat? Wat da hek?

38 minutes ago, RetroNomad said:

Do you think this doesn't happen with Blizzcon and their in game tie ins?
I usually try to be a pretty positive/understanding person but... I'll be completely honest with you. There are a great many a player out there that still need to be told how to shoot a gun after playing FPS games for their entire lives and if those same players don't have something plastered in shiny lights directly in their face (which it was btw for like 3 months on the client launcher)
They'll still miss it. 

This has been a yearly event for 3 years now.
This has been plastered on everything Warframe related for months now.
Every single Partner has been speaking about it.
You even frequent this forum and STILL somehow missed it on the main page many times.

This is not a DE problem. This is an issue of a few VERY loud people missing something that's been everywhere for months.

Indeed those complaining theyve missed it... have some issues with their reading skills.
Mainpage
Forum
In game
Different streams
Twitter

Even Youtubers talked about it...

2 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Because this person is masking his incompetence and blaming DE for his failures.

But you each keep sweeping "you people" into a category assuming they didn't read the memo. .maybe they're new to the game? Not everyone explores media outside the game or the same way. Maybe payday didn't hit till the day of the event? In fact, many of those who are trying to gain access to the event now are only getting the news through the email sent from Baro. I don't understand why this keeps coming back to me individually and grounding to my own intelligence. I will try to say this one more time and hopefully it resonates more clearly. I am here trying to represent the minority of players frustrated in region chat attempting to access the event who have had a whole variety of misunderstandings and how a market was missed around the event. I'm curious how that audience can be reached in the future at the time of the event. I'm not interested in blaming DE or the players who missed out on the event, and find it odd players are insulting those who missed out on the event. I'm interested in improving the event experience as it is clear there is a group of people who did not get there like the rest did. I believe in having digital passes for purchases at the time of the event will improve the experience as it is clear there are those who understand they need an event pass and cannot get one; however, there may be some logistics in the way of providing that possibility.  

Edited by komoriblues

But you each keep sweeping "you people" into a category assuming they didn't read the memo. .maybe they're new to the game? Not everyone explores media outside the game. In fact, many of those who are trying to gain access to the event now are only getting the news through the email sent from Baro. I don't understand why this keeps coming back to me individually and grounding to my own intelligence. I will try to say this one more time and hopefully it resonates more clearly. I am here trying to represent the minority of players frustrated in region chat attempting to access the event who have had a whole variety of misunderstandings. I'm curious how that audience can be reached in the future at the time of the event. I'm not interested in blaming DE or the players who missed out on the event, and find it odd players are insulting those who missed out on the event. I'm interested in improving the event experience as it is clear there is a group of people who did not get there like the rest did. I believe in having digital passes for purchases at the time of the event will improve the experience.  

"Not everybody accesses media outside the game"....I didn't learn about this pack from any media outside of the game. Do you know how I found out? One day I logged into warframe, saw it in the market alert, clicked on the alert, read the description, decided I wanted it, then purchased it.  In the months after, I saw it every day access the in-game market.  And then saw alerts. Over and over. In game. When it was going away, we got in-game alerts telling us so.  If people didn't get it, guess what. They just have to deal with it.  It was a timed exclusive. The prime vaults should be open year round too.  I missed it.  Those accessory packs that come out with every release, why do they have to go away! People missed them!! You just don't get it. If you miss it, just try not to miss the next one. Period. And pay attention and read whats in front of you better.  In-game.  

"Not everybody accesses media outside the game"....I didn't learn about this pack from any media outside of the game. Do you know how I found out? One day I logged into warframe, saw it in the market alert, clicked on the alert, read the description, decided I wanted it, then purchased it.  In the months after, I saw it every day access the in-game market.  And then saw alerts. Over and over. In game. When it was going away, we got in-game alerts telling us so.  If people didn't get it, guess what. They just have to deal with it.  It was a timed exclusive. The prime vaults should be open year round too.  I missed it.  Those accessory packs that come out with every release, why do they have to go away! People missed them!! You just don't get it. If you miss it, just try not to miss the next one. Period. And pay attention and read whats in front of you better.  In-game.  

Yet somehow some people didn't get the message or the funding and would like to purchase a Digital Pack right here and now and they can't

Edited by komoriblues