Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a replay button?

Fallen_Echo

Okay this is a simple request, when finishing a mission instead of going into the load screen to reappear on your ship just to play the mission again how about we press a simple replay button and play it again?

Nothing is as boring as continously loading in and out of missions because something didnt drop OR because you were put in a mission where half of the map was already eradicated.

This could be easily fixed by adding in a replay button at the end screen.

Just now, DJ_Vauban said:

But...there IS a replay button at the end screen

Yes and pushing that loads you out to your ship then loads you back to the starchart then finally loads you back in the mission. 

I want to cut it to just reload the mission like a true replay button.

29 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Yes and pushing that loads you out to your ship then loads you back to the starchart then finally loads you back in the mission. 

I want to cut it to just reload the mission like a true replay button.

Seems logical to me. Because, what if your squad doesn't want to repeat it? Then you would probably want to join a new one.
The button you are proposing would only be useful for solo or premade squad play then, and only when they want to farm one map.

6 minutes ago, TheJagji said:

It NEEDS to load every time though. There procedurally gend maps, so when you are loading in, it's randomly placing all the tiles.  They're not going to let you re-set the map you are on.

I didnt want that, i want it to cut out the part where you are loaded back onto your ship just to reselect the node and start it again.

3 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I didnt want that, i want it to cut out the part where you are loaded back onto your ship just to reselect the node and start it again.

Where do you think time would be saved? Or would simply showing you a blank screen instead of what's actually going on be sufficient?