Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

How much longer until the Ash Prime that was promised for watching the TennoCon Conference Video via Playstation 4 with my account linked to Twitch will be delivered?

No notice in game and still waiting...

Heard that the Video Conference was a success... The videos during the online show on the coming attractions was absolutely AWESOME! I watched live for well over the 1/2 hour that was required.

:\

On 2018-07-15 at 2:27 PM, (XB1)Dragnar Blade said:

did not get my ash prime yet and have done all you had two get can someone help me out please at warframe

Have you submitted a ticket? 

I had to do that for my niece to receive hers

2 hours ago, Liz777 said:

How much longer until the Ash Prime that was promised for watching the TennoCon Conference Video via Playstation 4 with my account linked to Twitch will be delivered?

No notice in game and still waiting...

Heard that the Video Conference was a success... The videos during the online show on the coming attractions was absolutely AWESOME! I watched live for well over the 1/2 hour that was required.

😕

I'd suggest you do the same, If you are eligible and did all that needed to happen to get it submit a ticket on the support! 

I sat through the entire tennocon segment with the ash prime drop. I enjoyed it but i knew i would get the warframe also, i have waited and waited and i have still not gotten the warframe. my platform is xbox and my display name on that is andreas392. please fix this problemI sat through the entire tennocon segment with the ash prime drop. I enjoyed it but i knew i would get the warframe also, i have waited and waited and i have still not gotten the warframe. my platform is xbox and my display name on that is andreas392. please fix this problem

@[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan

So I waited a week I checked to make sure my accounts where all linked, i actually watched the whole live stream at work i still haven't received my ash prime if it doesn't happen it will suck to be one of the few who got over looked on the script but I only need one piece of ash prime to start a build so one day I'll have him lol. 

Question what can be done for players who weren't logged in those past 7 days, I knew about the live stream since I get warframe news threw my email and on  social media, I was one of those many players watching the live stream and didn't log into warfame until the next day. Is there anything that can be done for players like myself?