Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the heads up Rebecca.

Unfortunately, as many others it seems, I still haven't received the Ash Prime. 😞
I've been watching the stream, that's what brought me back, but I could not log in until a few days ago. I submitted a ticket to support, I hope I'll be able to receive the frame and start working on a cool fashion.

Thanks for your time.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

i didn't get it even though i have twitch linked and i signed in on warframe 3 days ago😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

On 2018-07-09 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I still Haven't received mine and I met all the requirements 

On 2018-07-09 at 4:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Just get it done 

Maybe do it again on july 20th for your Devstream so that people who had the issue can do it again and get it like they should have?... Or extend your fix to the month of Tennocon or something? I was happy I'd get a good frame to go back to the game but now I'm discouraged again...

hace 1 hora, Motownisback23 dijo:

It has been over a week and still nothing. I have had my account linked for over a year, And I play everyday. What seems to be the issue now as many are saying they have got it already and some are saying they have not got it. Where do we stand on this @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

Still don't have mine neither today. Can we please have some information? Should we just forget it, or are you going to try to fix the issue with another solution than the "7 days" which was not a deal for those who watched but didn't log in?

9 minutes ago, P0mdepin said:

Still don't have mine neither today. Can we please have some information? Should we just forget it, or are you going to try to fix the issue with another solution than the "7 days" which was not a deal for those who watched but didn't log in?

the same unfortunately

1 hour ago, P0mdepin said:

Same situation... Still waiting.