Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE: Eidolons are absolutely F**CKED

(PSN)salovel1991

So I've noticed PoE is absolutely broken. Sometimes, about 50/50, even with 7 lures we defeated the teralyst but still failed the bounty. The next instance we failed at the gantulyst. One instance we didn't get a Brilliant Shard to drop. This has happened 7 times over now in 3 days. I'm losing massive amounts of focus due to this. Also I'm getting massive amounts of network crashes, host migrations, constant UI bugs. I never have seen the game in this state in years of playing. 

I finished a Trilodon i think 40 mins ago and after I looked at the Rewards, and go to Konzu to see how much time i had left after the Bounty, My game Crashed. I still got the stuff from the hunt though. But me and the whole team managed to capture Harry right before the Bounty failed banner popped up. Got very lucky.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)salovel1991 said:

Yes. We had 7 charged lures. Even had a Trinity keeping them at full health. 

Just make sure there are 2 charged (blue) lures for Teralyst, 3 for Gantulyst and 3 for Hydrolyst, and stay near them. Quill Onkko will also say: "Sentient energy contained." before you could capture them in the last phase. Sometimes someone kill it before there are enough charged lures, talk to your squad.

Just now, Tenno.Rukasu said:

Just make sure there are 2 charged (blue) lures for Teralyst, 3 for Gantulyst and 3 for Hydrolyst, and stay near them. Quill Onkko will also say: "Sentient energy contained." before you could capture them in the last phase. Sometimes someone kill it before there are enough charged lures, talk to your squad.

I know we had 7 blue lures.. He even said his quote. I just failed it again with 4 blue lures. It always fails at the Gauntulyst. Even when Onkko says his stupid quote. 

On 2018-07-10 at 5:42 PM, (PS4)salovel1991 said:

So I've noticed PoE is absolutely broken. Sometimes, about 50/50, even with 7 lures we defeated the teralyst but still failed the bounty. The next instance we failed at the gantulyst. One instance we didn't get a Brilliant Shard to drop. This has happened 7 times over now in 3 days. I'm losing massive amounts of focus due to this. Also I'm getting massive amounts of network crashes, host migrations, constant UI bugs. I never have seen the game in this state in years of playing. 

Yeah I experienced this other night on Hydrolyst at least 3 times.  Its a bug thats been there since they introduced them.  You combine that with the general bugginess of PoE and well yeah.

1 hour ago, (PS4)salovel1991 said:

I know we had 7 blue lures.. He even said his quote. I just failed it again with 4 blue lures. It always fails at the Gauntulyst. Even when Onkko says his stupid quote. 

Create a post talking about it in bug section. Maybe it's a PS4 glicth. Take some print screens if you can.