Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Unable to Connect, please try again"

(PSN)BlackGypsyCat

I got on warframe played for a few hours like i normally do. Only thing different i did was try to enter glyph codes before i got off. Then when i tried getting back on it said unable to connect try again later. Ive tried everything i possibly could to get it to work but it is now a day later and it still isnt working and my fiance who has her own account cant log in either. Now i understand having a few bugs but this is getting really annoying and im worried we will never be able to get on again. Please fix this any help would be greatly appreciated

I've actually been dealing with the same issue for days(My fiance can't get in to hers either)! I used to work IT for a few internet service providers and ran a trace back to the content server. It seems the serveris blocking IP addresses (not sure why) and it's a well put together server. Even after manually changing my IP and messing with my internet settings for a while I've found no solution from the players end. I ran a trace route and here were the results. 

Trace Route Results 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

traceroute to content.ps4.warframe.com (205.185.216.10), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets 
1 10.21.128.1 (10.21.128.1) 20.000 ms 10.000 ms 10.000 ms 
2 208-104-244-118.sta.comporium.net (208.104.244.118) 20.000 ms 10.000 ms 10.000 ms 
3 208-104-0-9.sta.comporium.net (208.104.0.9) 10.000 ms 10.000 ms 20.000 ms 
4 208-104-0-185.sta.comporium.net (208.104.0.185) 10.000 ms 10.000 ms 20.000 ms 
5 207.144.49.5 (207.144.49.5) 20.000 ms 20.000 ms 10.000 ms 
6 r5.dc.hwng.net (206.126.236.175) 40.000 ms 30.000 ms 50.000 ms 
7 69.16.186.101 (69.16.186.101) 30.000 ms 30.000 ms 20.000 ms 
8 * * * 
9 * * * 
10 * * * 
11 * * * 
12 * * * 
13 * * * 
14 * * * 
15 * * * 
16 * * * 
17 * * * 
18 * * * 
19 * * * 
20 * * * 
21 * * * 
22 * * * 
23 * * * 
24 * * * 
25 * * * 
26 * * * 
27 * * * 
28 * * * 
29 * * * 
30 * * * 
Trace complete. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only solution is to move your console to a completely seperate internet connection until they finally decide to reply to our ticket submissions (even if they have been open for 24+ hours in my case with no response or confirmation)

hi so I've been playing Warframe yesterday my friend and I was putting Promo codes then after I was done putting the codes I had a random "Login server failed Message" then I couldn't connect after this I restarted my PS4 then I notice now this come's up "Unable to Connect, please try again" so you know I thought I'd had to restart Playstation again then I've notice it didn't go away so I've looked up on Internet see further information's and I see their is a whole lot of other player's having this issue and nobody knows how to solve this problem so when I think about it the Dev's should fix this but I see that they never fixed this problem, so you know I tried uninstalling/reinstall the game and nothing changed I've tried deleting me save data (I saved it in my USB in case) but nothing more so this is my 2nd day not playing Warframe but what I think is they block our IP Network because I can't even connect on my Mobile, PC and console so it's probably an Issue the Dev's never fixed or are trying to fix it but never could but I assume there must be the same Issue on Xbox and why do I think it's the IP Address of our Network and not the game I have connect myself to my 2nd account and it did the same issue so maybe it will fix after an Update and yes my game is up to date [Current Update : The Sacrifice] otherwise I hope it can be fix this in the future because it happend last year (2017) but even so still happens in 2018 so if any of you got a solution to this I turn on my Notify for replies thx a lot for the help 

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys!! 

For those of you who aren't able to login after entering a promo-code, I'll be reaching out to you guys in our inbox messages for more information. Thank you! 

thanks dani

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys!! 

For those of you who aren't able to login after entering a promo-code, I'll be reaching out to you guys in our inbox messages for more information. Thank you! 

What inbox?

Just happened to me too now. My brother hadn't played in awhile and got back into warframe. He started looking for promo codes and entered a bunch he found. Now we both can't login. As soon as I start up the launcher it tells me

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Yeh im now out of action also.   Xb1   

However I have not used any glyph codes nor has anybody on my network as iam the only person playing warframe at my home.

I did however sign up to twitch prime ect and claimed all those bonuses a day earlier. 

Edit;   Ill also add ive hard reset the xb1, deleted saves, reinstalled warframe.   There was also an issue where the warframe download would randomly stop and i had to keep resuming.  In the end on reinstall 5 i had it download with only the 1 stopage.   Then this connection error began. 

Also i did try downloading and installing other games..no issues

Edited by (XB1)Sagan84au