Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime "Free Loot" is a Farce.

Max_AKC

Welcome to the "I understand that 'free' coming from a business generally comes with the assumption that some form of purchase or participation will be involved" club.

They started adding these unique cosmetics to the Twitch Prime BECAUSE it was not enticing to players like you and me to get their second frost prime, trinity prime, the weapons.  If you're willing to drop $7 on a single tennogen item, what's so insane about spending $12.99 on a couple of cosmetics for warframe plus the benefits of Amazon/Twitch prime?

IMO the syandana, liset skin and color palette aren't all that useful for fashion and not that big of a deal.  If you find them desirable, guess that makes the promotion enticing for you as planned, huh? :T

On 2018-07-12 at 6:30 PM, SpiralViper said:

you cannot have a Cetus wisp decoration. Not even when you payed for it.

You never paid and there was never a option to pay for it you got it from watching a partner streamer for a hour 

Btw idk if its just me but your imgur link is broken 

Image result for plains of eidolon twitch drops

Edited by seprent
spelling mistakes

On 2018-07-14 at 1:58 PM, seprent said:

You never paid and there was never a option to pay for it you got it from watching a partner streamer for a hour 

Btw idk if its just me but your imgur link is broken 

Image result for plains of eidolon twitch drops

So then, can you explain why Amazon was charging me $5 per week?

6 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

So then, can you explain why Amazon was charging me $5 per week?

There are two separate sets of Twitch rewards. One is the Warframe-run occasional drop you get from watching specific streams for a set amount of time. The other is Twitch Prime, a Twitch-run program that gives you free stuff for various games if you have an Amazon Prime account. Some of that stuff is from Warframe.

I got the wisp, and I don't have Amazon Prime.

41 minutes ago, Top_Kekkonen said:

Very simple supply and demand economics, you should know this.

Yes yes it's all clear now. DE's diabolical plan to reduce sales of plat (and therefore their own revenue) by making plat-purchasable items more freely available has finally come to fruition.