Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS 6 Near godly rivens

1 hour ago, Xnidior said:

10k :facepalm:

📞911 : we need riven police right nao

Actually, we simply need players that understand the concept of free market and can reply in an adequate manner if they are interested or not, suprise suprise you are not forced into buying the mod, you can simply not post or say that it's outside your current budget.

Trying to lecture any seller on the correct price is a no no.

He made a price decision (very good), you then make your own decision, you certainly do not decide for others, regardless of your influence in the game.

Edited by KIREEK
28 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Actually, we simply need players that understand the concept of free market and can reply in an adequate manner if they are interested or not, suprise suprise you are not forced into buying the mod, you can simply not post or say that it's outside your current posting.

Trying to lecture any seller on the correct price is a no no.

He made a price decision (very good), you then make your own decision, you certainly do not decide for others, regardless of your influence in the game.

Apparently, only certain people which are know are allowed to post rivens with absolutely ridiculous prices without anyone attacking them for it, dunno what's with that mentality on these forums. Condoning others while licking the boots of select few.

23 minutes ago, Sovekz said:

Apparently, only certain people which are know are allowed to post rivens with absolutely ridiculous prices without anyone attacking them for it, dunno what's with that mentality on these forums. Condoning others while licking the boots of select few.

Ok since people like you don't seem to understand a very simple concept I'll explain it in a way I hope you will understand. If you no likey the price of the purple box (the riven) you no have to pay :)

Edited by Clone001

actually i didnt ask or check or tried to price the riven, i have enough knowledge and experience with rivens for price it by myself, the image was just for show how low are the stats. i dont have problems with overpriced as duck riven mods, i sold those, and i bought some too, the problem here is when someone ask a price that usually match with high and better than average stats, for a riven like that. and im not even considerating the negative, just saying 🙂

18 minutes ago, Xnidior said:

actually i didnt ask or check or tried to price the riven, i have enough knowledge and experience with rivens for price it by myself, the image was just for show how low are the stats. i dont have problems with overpriced as duck riven mods, i sold those, and i bought some too, the problem here is when someone ask a price that usually match with high and better than average stats, for a riven like that. and im not even considerating the negative, just saying 🙂

Suprise suprise, you do not know what other players want from a specific riven as modding is suited for each player gameplay, trash for some means gold for others and only when you understand the modding mechanic will you understand that other players have a completely different view for the best possible build.

He can ask any value under any riven, like it or not, you cannot tell how others should play and others should buy or not.

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Suprise suprise, you do not know what other players want from a specific riven as modding is suited for each player gameplay, trash for some means gold for others and only when you understand the modding mechanic will you understand that other players have a completely different view for the best possible build.

He can ask any value under any riven, like it or not, you cannot tell how others should play and others should buy or not.

suprirse suprise cool story bro but is just a shame that riven is  far from match in any "best possible build" since main stats are low asf, nice try btw, you probably facepalming yourself right now

Edited by Xnidior
Just now, Xnidior said:

suprirse suprise cool story bro but is just a shame that riven is  far from match in any "best possible build" since main stats are low asf, nice try btw, you proably facepalming yourself right now

If you are new to modding and how it differs from player to player, then i recomend avoiding rivens altogether and any mission that grants them. Come back later when the system is properly understood

7 hours ago, Clone001 said:

Ok since people like you don't seem to understand a very simple concept I'll explain it in a way I hope you will understand. If you no likey the price of the purple box (the riven) you no have to pay 🙂

What are you attacking me for? You can't read or something? I was agreeing with the guy and condoning those who flame people for their price. What's worse you got upvoted LUL. When you trying to be on the side of the op but he then attacks you for no reason.

2 hours ago, Sovekz said:

What are you attacking me for? You can't read or something? I was agreeing with the guy and condoning those who flame people for their price. What's worse you got upvoted LUL. When you trying to be on the side of the op but he then attacks you for no reason.

huh. from what you said it seemed like you were agreeing with the other guy. Oh well my bad