Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - A way To Invest On This Game

Ayardaan

We all contemplated all the new things that Tennocon 2018 brougth  us as a vision of upcoming Updates. And since many of us players always waited and dreamed with space battles (we're space ninjas, please!) beyond the forgotten system of Archwing, which have bring just a few Quest passages and some quick missions with neither greater porpuses nor rewards, i feel a great responsabilitie coming with that Sigma Series ship. And i begin to pay my debt, fellow Tenno, here.

Now, let me tell you a little secret: a little bit after or before the Specters of the Rail update (U19), Steve streamed off a ''demo'' of his that was the result of all his free time programing it. Basically consisted in a Junction-like interior with your chosen Landing Craft in the outside, and he floated around a Grineer Galleon. Cannot imagine the weight of what Railjack represents to him now. And to us, that may travel to the Tau system with this thing.

Much likely the Railjack Update will come before the New War, since the Sentient appear to be coming in a full-scale invasion to the Origin System. Or we may use it in a desperate trial to recover our Mother, the reborn Natah. My main thought was that we would use the Solar Rails, but the Sigma Series appears to have a pocket version of it embedded, so whatever.  And the most important...

ALLOW ME TO DECORATE THIS #*!%ING SHIP! LET'S TAKE FASHIONSHIP TO THE NEXT DEGREE, DE!

Edited by --AJ-TahuXL

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Steve already said that they will be fully customizable 

The first real question is whether the Sigma will have hull style variants for those who are not favorable of the 'Jarjar' variant, as it has already been nicknamed.

That aside, when I max the Sigma Interceptor and find a ship more my style, I'll likely archive the Sigma Interceptor until it's customization allows me to make it resemble something other than Jarjar.

The second will be how long we'll have to wait before DE makes these ships Tennogen-customizable.

8 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

The first real question is whether the Sigma will have hull style variants for those who are not favorable of the 'Jarjar' variant, as it has already been nicknamed.

That aside, when I max the Sigma Interceptor and find a ship more my style, I'll likely archive the Sigma Interceptor until it's customization allows me to make it resemble something other than Jarjar.

The second will be how long we'll have to wait before DE makes these ships Tennogen-customizable.

I douht it will have difirent interior is it just static level while the sigma your flying is entity in whole difirent box with cameras and guns attached

43 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

I douht it will have difirent interior is it just static level while the sigma your flying is entity in whole difirent box with cameras and guns attached

I mean externally - like how different Landing crafts are just different shells for the stealth drone 'bomber' that off- and re- loads us at locations and missions.

12 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

God I hope so... that thing looks awful really. In fact and to that point, it doesn't really look like a space ship at all in any class really. If they were to bring the twin engines to a more aerodynamic and blade like formation tapering up to the point and elongate the point into something more of a proper nose cone, I'd say it looks more like a Sub than a space ship. It largely looks like and, going by the Tennocon footage, handles like a flying brick. For being an interceptor class ship, the same Corpus interceptor class ships made it look like it wasn't moving even when it was chugging along. If they had played it off as a light bomber, that may have been more believable with the hull design, but good lord that thing was slow by comparison and ugly as sin. I could pick off a dozen or more hull designs for an inspirational basis that would be more viable than that thing. Even Steve was making the references to Star Treak and hardly any of the ships look that bad.

The one interview I read with Steve, he hinted at the possibility of getting different classes/styles of ships as well as having the similar upgrade/forma/mod/level up mechanic as warframes and archwing. Like many things on Warframe, it is all subject to change in any direction DE thinks will best display their concept. This is coming of one public interview found here:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/warframe-railjack-release-date