Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Project Conspiracy

Arlayn

Nice having speculations instead of rant all the time! =)

OT: I feel the grineer would have a little more importance with The Lotus, since they refer to her as ''The Betrayer''

The rest seems highly possible! :P

The Grineer don't call the Lotus 'The Betrayer', the Corpus do that. Edited by fishworshipper

what about the japanese influence ...?

What if the Japanese have no influence... Ever read Dark Sector Zero? Seems the Agency or Black Ops were a front to something bigger... They were considered the good guys... and based on the pages I have read on previews of the comic sounds like this Agency was the Lotus we know of now... Hayden is working for the same boss we work for now...

SECTOR000_Page_2.jpg

SECTOR000_Page_3.jpg

Edited by Arlayn

• 1 month later...

It has been two months since the last time this topic saw the light of day. We have gained a great number of members, and new pairs of eyes, and minds... so I wanted to bring this topic back to the top and see what the new people feel, and think on such an idea...

Also... Shadows of the dead! Told you I would use Nekros to resurrect a dead topic.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll help you with the necro threading, but mainly to point out that you seem to have taken some liberties with what Dark Sector's story was.

Although, I've not played it for a while, I'm pretty sure Nadia was the first Warframe, and was the one that infected Tenno with her rather cool sword.

Also, please don't make me play it again to confirm, as the controls were horrific.

Edited by Keltik0ne

Here's mine.

Hayden Tenno exceeded the potentials of the Technocyte Virus, similar to Prototype where he acquired Immunity to all sickness, diseases including the unproven theories of aging seems to halt. He might have lived for thousands of years and woke up as the Stalker only to realize that this Lotus Project he has been through since cannot be contained once wrought. 

He, might, somehow climb the ranks on his field and might have led the Lotus Project himself since he is the sole survivor of the fatality of the Virus and wanted to spread his invulnerability to his Clients, the Sentients-where they took advantage of. Hayden might outlived his lifetime, and has fought during the Orokin Era but the Sentients turn his Project as a weapon where loopholes doesnt fit or has never been looked into-the Perfect Biological weapon-no weaknesses, no flaws. invincible and immortal, like Hayden. 

He woke up as new Weapon-the Stalker. Where he needs to choose sides to cover his intentions-be a pawn to the Grineers for him to subjugate the awakened Tennos who might have successfully acquired his DNA-the invincibility to the Virus. 

And as you stated, to take revenge on unknown AI who stole and ruined his Image.

Another Theory is,

He is after Rebecca , and soon on Megan for him to rip the heads of Scott and Steve for making him look like a trump idiot infront of the Tennos, his children.  

Edited by yeomanry

I like the theory.

There are still some blanks tho. Stalker protects the infested , but why?

The sentient race in the War, who were they, where did they go?

I think the infested bosses and ancients hold the key to the truth.

There is a thread suggesting Tenno were the Sentients, they rebelled against orokin masters.

The orokin released the Golems and infested to kill them.

The surviving Tenno fled, hiding in stasis to fight another day.

Now Lotus revives them needing them to fight their enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll help you with the necro threading, but mainly to point out that you seem to have taken some liberties with what Dark Sector's story was.

Although, I've not played it for a while, I'm pretty sure Nadia was the first Warframe, and was the one that infected Tenno with her rather cool sword.

Also, please don't make me play it again to confirm, as the controls were horrific.

The controls were actually pretty good in that game. (not that I want them in warframe) Nadia is the first warframe as mentioend in Lotus Project conspiracy part 2 https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/99550-the-lotus-project-conspiracy-pt-2-keep-my-mother-out-of-this-edition/?hl=%2Blotus+%2Bproject+%2Bconspiracy

also it was a glaive not a sword.

I remember seeing a thread similar like this. 

Yes I Nekrosed it back into the living again, and did it again just now lol...

i like the way you think

have my +1.... you need to get a job at the lore department of DE

I wish I could work for their lore department.

Here's mine.

Hayden Tenno exceeded the potentials of the Technocyte Virus, similar to Prototype where he acquired Immunity to all sickness, diseases including the unproven theories of aging seems to halt. He might have lived for thousands of years and woke up as the Stalker only to realize that this Lotus Project he has been through since cannot be contained once wrought. 

He, might, somehow climb the ranks on his field and might have led the Lotus Project himself since he is the sole survivor of the fatality of the Virus and wanted to spread his invulnerability to his Clients, the Sentients-where they took advantage of. Hayden might outlived his lifetime, and has fought during the Orokin Era but the Sentients turn his Project as a weapon where loopholes doesnt fit or has never been looked into-the Perfect Biological weapon-no weaknesses, no flaws. invincible and immortal, like Hayden. 

He woke up as new Weapon-the Stalker. Where he needs to choose sides to cover his intentions-be a pawn to the Grineers for him to subjugate the awakened Tennos who might have successfully acquired his DNA-the invincibility to the Virus. 

And as you stated, to take revenge on unknown AI who stole and ruined his Image.

Another Theory is,

He is after Rebecca , and soon on Megan for him to rip the heads of Scott and Steve for making him look like a trump idiot infront of the Tennos, his children.  

I highly doubt he survived a thousand years. If Tenno needed to be put in stasis they obviously have a life span of something. Stalker may be a sentient that learned to use the warframe, or a Tenno out for revenge agains the Orokin and was the one who turned the infested against them.

Stalker's little sister-

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100347-mystery-event-also-stalkers-little-sister/?hl=%2Bstalker+%2Blittle+%2Bsister

I like the theory.

There are still some blanks tho. Stalker protects the infested , but why?

The sentient race in the War, who were they, where did they go?

I think the infested bosses and ancients hold the key to the truth.

There is a thread suggesting Tenno were the Sentients, they rebelled against orokin masters.

The orokin released the Golems and infested to kill them.

The surviving Tenno fled, hiding in stasis to fight another day.

Now Lotus revives them needing them to fight their enemies.

He may be protecting them because he is using them to create his own balance in the system, and protect the system from the sentient.

They may have retreated, or they are prepared for a counter attack.

They put the Tenno in stasis, AND THEN released the infested to kill the sentient.

Why would Excalibur be sleeping in the void. If the Orokin fled to the void to hide their stash? If said comment about Tenno betraying the Orokin was true?

What about Lotus?

Edited by Arlayn

• 2 weeks later...

I know that this amnesia for the Tenno is convenient but the source of this event actually came from the Grineer, *ahem* referred from Captain Vor:

You were right, the Tenno threat is real. We found one drifting near Pluto but the Lotus knew we were coming. She purged the Cryo moments before we had them and sent a squad of Tenno to break our assault.

They escaped. We are working on tracing them. Separate this Tenno from the flock and it should be easy to kill. We shattered its Warframe and expect such an abrupt Cryo purge will have damaged its memories.

We anxiously await punishment for failing this task. –Vor, In-Game Lore Quote

Edited by Freelancer27