Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to level up quickly?

Williamwaitunnaing

Question

10 answers to this question

So is it easy to get to MR 5 from 4 without a booster in about an hour or 2? which missions from earth, venus, mars do you recommend? 

3 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Yes you can use ciphers.

fastest is to just keep levelling unlevelled things.  If like your sentinel or whatever is at 30, unequip him so he doesn’t steal useless xp.  

Affinity boosters are the only shortcut.

do defense missions into 10 or 15 waves with a team.

I understand wanting to get a MR so you can get a weapon but to advance simply because you don’t have a lot of time is the very reason we have Draco MR25 players that barely know how to bullet jump. Take your time. Enjoy the warframes and weapons before you get rid of them. I’ve known a ton of players who power through weapons and frames without playing more than a game or two with those items before deleting them. Slow down and enjoy. If you need levels to open up new weapon options, boosters will help, but they are not required. 

Yes you can use ciphers, but I strongly urge you to get familiar with the hacking system as ciphers cannot be used in the hardest missions (nightmare/sortie). Without the skill, you will be unable to complete these missions later when you advance to that difficulty of gameplay.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I understand wanting to get a MR so you can get a weapon but to advance simply because you don’t have a lot of time is the very reason we have Draco MR25 players that barely know how to bullet jump. Take your time. Enjoy the warframes and weapons before you get rid of them. I’ve known a ton of players who power through weapons and frames without playing more than a game or two with those items before deleting them. Slow down and enjoy. If you need levels to open up new weapon options, boosters will help, but they are not required. 

Yes you can use ciphers, but I strongly urge you to get familiar with the hacking system as ciphers cannot be used in the hardest missions (nightmare/sortie). Without the skill, you will be unable to complete these missions later when you advance to that difficulty of gameplay.

I just need MR 5 because I want to trade hydroid prime from someone. Do you know any mission in earth, venus, mars that rewards a ton of mastery points?

Farm a tons of money on the index ( around 2 million ), then proceed to buy all the primary, secondary, melee, and sentinel ( don't forget about the kubrows and kavats )  blueprint in the market and create them. Also farm frames that are easy to get ( the ones whose parts drops from the boss or quest frames ) After this, you should have about new 50 weapons, 15 companions, and 10 frames all unranked. For the weapons, dont claim them all, claim the ones that you don't lke and toss it away after leveling and check the wiki about what weapons is needed to make another weapon and I suggest you keep the frames until you got the prime version of it. With this, my MR "jumped" from 9 to 16 in a week

After that farm tons of material and around 3 million credits, then proceed to buy every weapon on the dojo, it will take some time because most resreach weapons needs forma and resources like detonite injector, fieldron, and mutagen mass. If my calculation is correct, I should be MR20 or more in another week

Lastly, all the weapons, frames, sentinels, and archwing ( I prefer to level those archwings last ) you don't own yet should be either the prime version of them, baro wares, invasion rewards, or syndicate exclusives. You will need a great deal of time to farm them all or prepare a huge sum of plat to buy them all ( some aren't farmable ). I don't know how fast you will progress because I haven't reach that stage yet but logically you should reach MR25 if you level everything

To make this easier, I use a resource booster to fasten the resource collecting, use affinity booster when I have a "batch" of unranked things. And don't forget to use the codex to see what you haven't level up yet. I can imagine a deicated person able to reach MR25 in 2 month or even less

Hope you succed

11 hours ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

I just need MR 5 because I want to trade hydroid prime from someone. Do you know any mission in earth, venus, mars that rewards a ton of mastery points?

Mastery points are not mission specific. They are awarded anytime you take a newlywed acquired item from rank 0-30 for the first time. Warframes, companions and archwing grant 3000 mastery points where weapons and sentinel weapons grant 1000. The fast you can level those, the quicker you get Mastery points. I haven’t played lower level missions in a long time, but I would recommend the dark sector excavation on Venus as a decent level up location for lower levels. More enemies = more affinity which translates to more mastery on unranked items.

12 hours ago, GunMan113 said:

Farm a tons of money on the index ( around 2 million ), then proceed to buy all the primary, secondary, melee, and sentinel ( don't forget about the kubrows and kavats )  blueprint in the market and create them. Also farm frames that are easy to get ( the ones whose parts drops from the boss or quest frames ) After this, you should have about new 50 weapons, 15 companions, and 10 frames all unranked. For the weapons, dont claim them all, claim the ones that you don't lke and toss it away after leveling and check the wiki about what weapons is needed to make another weapon and I suggest you keep the frames until you got the prime version of it. With this, my MR "jumped" from 9 to 16 in a week

After that farm tons of material and around 3 million credits, then proceed to buy every weapon on the dojo, it will take some time because most resreach weapons needs forma and resources like detonite injector, fieldron, and mutagen mass. If my calculation is correct, I should be MR20 or more in another week

Lastly, all the weapons, frames, sentinels, and archwing ( I prefer to level those archwings last ) you don't own yet should be either the prime version of them, baro wares, invasion rewards, or syndicate exclusives. You will need a great deal of time to farm them all or prepare a huge sum of plat to buy them all ( some aren't farmable ). I don't know how fast you will progress because I haven't reach that stage yet but logically you should reach MR25 if you level everything

To make this easier, I use a resource booster to fasten the resource collecting, use affinity booster when I have a "batch" of unranked things. And don't forget to use the codex to see what you haven't level up yet. I can imagine a deicated person able to reach MR25 in 2 month or even less

Hope you succed

This is the perfect example of how to burn yourself out of the game forever. You have probably deleted weapons without firing a single shot. I honestly couldn’t roll my eyes any harder when I read this. 

I would never advocate the rush leveling method. I have clan members who are MR18 and don’t even know how to preform simple things in the game or haven’t the mods to actually help in the missions they leech xp off of. This is why the MR system is a complete lie. Because you can rush them and mastered nothing at 25, or be a MR 10 and be an amazingly diverse player.

The only time I every rush level anything is when I’m adding multiple forma. I absolutely enjoy playing with every weapon and frame and try to build them up to be great, mastery fodder or not.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

This is the perfect example of how to burn yourself out of the game forever. You have probably deleted weapons without firing a single shot. I honestly couldn’t roll my eyes any harder when I read this. 

I would never advocate the rush leveling method. I have clan members who are MR18 and don’t even know how to preform simple things in the game or haven’t the mods to actually help in the missions they leech xp off of. This is why the MR system is a complete lie. Because you can rush them and mastered nothing at 25, or be a MR 10 and be an amazingly diverse player.

As an MR 24 who played for 3 years, I think this is not quite how to burn out on the game, because there is still plat to farm and arcanes to buy if you are lazy to fight the Hydrolyst. Thing is, even after you fully master all the game mechanics, chances are you are not MR 24 either, and will probably rush level at some point in your Warframe life. I sure alternated between long periods of stagnation and 6 MR sprint jumps. I was MR 18 at the start of the year and even at the leisurely pace I do things, MR 24 came in 3 months.

Burnout happens simply when you do things repetitively to the point of breaking. Grinding EXP can worsen that, but that is rooted in WF's gameplay, not an issue with EXP farming and rushing levels.

Most MR 20s and above tend to know what they are doing. There's no real way to leech your way to MR 25 without some level of hardcore leeching skill that I personally never heard about. Sure, some of them are not very good, but they KNOW how to play the game. To find a method to level quickly requires some understanding of the game, and leeching is inefficiently slow to begin with, unless you have a squad of grind hard friends who agreed to carry you.

Those MR 18s without the requisite mods? Could be lazy players. You simply can't "not know how to Warframe" if you have enough time to "leech" to MR 18. It just took me like what, 1 week and wiki to figure everything out. MR 18 is like ... 2 and a half weeks of playing, at least. This is of course not taking into account people who buy accounts, which would make them essentially noobs with a 4000 hour MR 25 Founder account ... but that's a different ball game.

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

As an MR 24 who played for 3 years, I think this is not quite how to burn out on the game, because there is still plat to farm and arcanes to buy if you are lazy to fight the Hydrolyst. Thing is, even after you fully master all the game mechanics, chances are you are not MR 24 either, and will probably rush level at some point in your Warframe life. I sure alternated between long periods of stagnation and 6 MR sprint jumps. I was MR 18 at the start of the year and even at the leisurely pace I do things, MR 24 came in 3 months.

Burnout happens simply when you do things repetitively to the point of breaking. Grinding EXP can worsen that, but that is rooted in WF's gameplay, not an issue with EXP farming and rushing levels.

Most MR 20s and above tend to know what they are doing. There's no real way to leech your way to MR 25 without some level of hardcore leeching skill that I personally never heard about. Sure, some of them are not very good, but they KNOW how to play the game. To find a method to level quickly requires some understanding of the game, and leeching is inefficiently slow to begin with, unless you have a squad of grind hard friends who agreed to carry you.

Those MR 18s without the requisite mods? Could be lazy players. You simply can't "not know how to Warframe" if you have enough time to "leech" to MR 18. It just took me like what, 1 week and wiki to figure everything out.

you can easily leech your way to at least 20. Yes not having those mods may make them lazy, or they just spent all their time leveling things rather than actually playing the game. One of my friends played Draco from the week he got the game and was MR 16 in a few weeks. Never knew advanced parkour, never knew what an Orokin vault was and never heard of, let alone seen lephantis. It is possible to get that clueless if you follow the above method of ‘buy all blueprints and just keep leveling’

I am a MR25 that started playing with Update 11. I have seen all the crazy changes and the leveling hot spots move around. DE did a decent job of locking many of those places out now from leeching. Hopefully they keep it that way. When you get more experienced in the gameplay, you will find new creative ways to gain xp quickly.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

you can easily leech your way to at least 20. Yes not having those mods may make them lazy, or they just spent all their time leveling things rather than actually playing the game. One of my friends played Draco from the week he got the game and was MR 16 in a few weeks. Never knew advanced parkour, never knew what an Orokin vault was and never heard of, let alone seen lephantis. It is possible to get that clueless if you follow the above method of ‘buy all blueprints and just keep leveling’

So apparently that friend of yours managed to kill his way through the Starchart to Draco and grind there for a week? Or did he keep whining in recruit chat to leech?

As I said, it is possible there are leechers using some method I don't know, because when I help my friends power level they tend to understand the mechanics fast and play with some level of ability. And yes, I take them to wherever is the EXP point and let them leech. And yes, I can trust them to pick me up in game and not get killed if I go down.

As for not seeing Lephantis, considering Derelict is accessed from keys you buy, not surprising. I have a buddy who only recently killed Lephantis his first time ... and he can play pretty well, understand all the pakour, move fast and doesn't die. He also has no idea what's an Orokin vault despite solo completing the Starchart and Sorties (unless it is defense/interception).

So no, it is hard to be to believe that buying all the guns and power levelling them would make one clueless, unless one is a special case of Cannot Make It. There is no way you can stand still and leech unless you are that lucky to get a premade comp who suits you every time, or got yourself a Limbo to stand in the rift 24/7 (which won't get you far and is very slow).

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I am a MR25 that started playing with Update 11. I have seen all the crazy changes and the leveling hot spots move around. DE did a decent job of locking many of those places out now from leeching. Hopefully they keep it that way. When you get more experienced in the gameplay, you will find new creative ways to grain do quickly.

I joined a bit later, so I only know Draco and its concurrent spots (and I have only ever well, used Draco after I cleared the Starchart). Viver I saw in action but never played.

The prime spot now is Sanctuary Onslaught, but it's a bit harder to leech there unless some Saryn decides to save the day.