Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin

sunneyred101

The genetic engineering explanation was said from the previous comments, I'd go far and say that Ballas case is not common. If Lotus really does look like Margulis, the look of Cephalon Suda as human, Isaah and arguably us operators meant anything. Human in Orokin era looked human.

Although Orokin has body-jumping though, Ballas was said to be symmetrical, and with golden irises so his long arm and white eyes are definitely a 'new body'. Perhaps created for purpose.

Edited by Yhtmahyll

Yeah in my theorizing, Ballas is more typical of the highest caste of the Orokin society. Free to become and change as they wished in their own personal viewpoint. Their structures are full of needless embellishments with gold littering everywhere also makes me think of how this is a society that cared a lot about showing off. They even had their soldiers wear very big, ornate helmets as we've seen.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

And there is also the Grineer queens, whom talk about being Orokin or having Orokin blood. We see there they have changed her body up quite a bit. 

What race the Orokin were is still mystery, but most likely they were whatever race they wanted to be. At least the higher class Orokin could swap bodies to become effectively immortal. Genetic engineering in Warframe is also shown to be advanced so if the Orokin were human they were probably altered to become a more evolved form of human. In a civilization as advanced as the Orokin race very well have meant little to nothing. Only beauty mattered.