The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we truly want the trials back

I agree that I would like to see trials come back and I would like to see them expanded upon. Problem was Jordas verdict when released was outright broken and remained in one broken/buggy state until no one did it. It was all about law of retribution because, that one you could actually beat without gaming the system.

The eidolans are actually somewhat challenging (depending on team comp) so DE's going in a good direction for big boss fights. The problem is the rest of the raid designs werent that great IMO and DE will need to look at the journey to the big bad guy to make something good and memorable. That said with their new focus on open world content (which is pretty good IMO) I doubt well see a return to trials anytime soon

I wouldn't mind an 8 player mission with something like rail jack. But what we had before? No.  Buggy garbage that attracted people almost as toxic as those in pvp? I wouldn't want that back.

Edited by TermiteFrame

Il y a 20 heures, SenariousNex a dit :

I want real raids, like WoW raids with big bosses that take 10-30 minutes of DPS. Trials were kinda boring and the "boss" was one-shotted 99% of the time.

Well i think that would be problematic to balance. If a proper DPS team that uses the whole breadth of WF's mechanics takes 10 minutes to down something, then your average player need a day to do the same (not even joking). 

To be honest I'd be fine with the boss being tanky but not absurdly so if the stages leading to the fight were interesting. 

On 2018-07-25 at 3:01 PM, Autongnosis said:

Well i think that would be problematic to balance. If a proper DPS team that uses the whole breadth of WF's mechanics takes 10 minutes to down something, then your average player need a day to do the same (not even joking). 

To be honest I'd be fine with the boss being tanky but not absurdly so if the stages leading to the fight were interesting. 

Yeah, that's the idea, when you gear for raids in MMORPGs you need a certain level progression/gearscore and game knowledge to attempt the boss. If literally anyone can do it, it greatly reduces the significance of the encounter. think Epic Classic WoW raids vs New WoW Raidfinder that anyone can get into making the whole ordeal completely meaningless and lacking any kind of epicness or glory. I know I shouldn't compare WF to WoW as they are more different than similar but for all it's faults Classic WoW got raiding endgame experience right and I truly believe that Warframe can easily pull off difficult endgame content, which will keep vets invested enough to keep coming back.