Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More weapon passives!

DeckChairVonBananaCamel

So the last 2 weapons that had passives were the Skiajati (invis on finisher) and the Pyrana Prime (dual wield after some kills)

Although relatively uncommon, they go all the way back to the likes of the Acrid with its guaranteed toxin procs.

What i would like to see is more weapons given the bonus effect treatment. Such as the Gorgon and Supra having an ability like "suppression" where at full spool enemies caught within its cone of fire suffer accuracy penalties or something.

I would also love to see the Tetra gain Kinetic Ricochet by default, and the augment get changed to something like "Seeking Ricochet" where the number of bounces get reduced to 1 but the projectiles will have 25/50/75/100% chance to auto-target the nearest enemy when bouncing

My idea is to add some extra effects to certain weapons so that they aren't just the same gun as others, but with different numbers (the dera and tetra are a good example)

Edit: sorry, was supposed to add: Did you lot have any ideas for this of your own?

Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel

1 minute ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

But you hate passives lol

I don't hate passives. I just don't want them on primes, if the regular weapons don't have them, if that is what you were referring to.

22 hours ago, Oru5732 said:

Special Passives are only special when they are unique. Coming up with unique abilities is hard -> giving every weapon a passive is damn hard to do and takes lots of time.

lol, not all of them, just more than there currently are!

Just thought of another one! The embolist, when firing at an enemy's face at close range, momentarily stuns them! Lets get our pepper spray OOOON!

You have tons with its own passive

Arca scisco

Arca triton

Ack e brunt

Balistica P

Briken scepter

Cautcyst

Dual tpxocyst

Halikar 

Hema 

Hiruko

heliocor