Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make an "Elite" version of Kuva Survival!

a_fish.

Hello,

Wouldn't be nice to have a "Elite" version of Kuva survival to break the forever boring kuva farming? Make that Elite mission start up with level 100 enemies and make life support spawn every 30 seconds. The more you stay in mission the more kuva you get per life support (incremental increase, +200 kuva / lifesupport every 30 minutes you stay in the mission).

Would be nice to have proper end-game mission that where we can properly use our high end weapons and gear instead of the current comatose way of playing.

Make KUVA fun to FARM!

2 hours ago, a_fish. said:

Hello,

Wouldn't be nice to have a "Elite" version of Kuva survival to break the forever boring kuva farming? Make that Elite mission start up with level 100 enemies and make life support spawn every 30 seconds. The more you stay in mission the more kuva you get per life support (incremental increase, +200 kuva / lifesupport every 30 minutes you stay in the mission).

Would be nice to have proper end-game mission that where we can properly use our high end weapons and gear instead of the current comatose way of playing.

Make KUVA fun to FARM!

Lol, so many things. Do you know DE at all?

21 hours ago, a_fish. said:

The more you stay in mission the more kuva you get per life support

DE has explicitly rejected this.

21 hours ago, a_fish. said:

Would be nice to have proper end-game mission

To anyone who don't want/need Rivens, how is this end game?

I'd certainly be up for an elite kuva survival. I don't think DE are keen on scaling kuva as a reward but that doesn't mean you couldn't be rewarded handsomely for your time compared to the existing kuvival. 

As far as I'm concerned (and a lot of other players are too I imagine) rivens are a big part of what I see as endgame so it'd be great for that as well as providing a solid challenge in its own right. 

DE doesn't cater to long term mission play. Fissure missions are the one and only real reward scaling we have right now that has full increasing rewards. They have played with changing the AABC loop as time progresses but that is it. It does not fit with how they are designing the game.