Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor needs a makeover

This is my first post in this forums so I do not know if this is the right place to post this. But yes, one thing that turned me off is Vor; his design. After all he is the very first thing we see. He makes up the first impression of every new player joining the Tenno.

He literally looks like a chicken... With a brownish flower with an old mans face for a head. Looking more goofy rather than menacing. Maybe revamp his model? Maybe instead of skinny sticks for arms, add more mass? I would add a picture of his model; but I can not, for I am on mobile.

11 hours ago, (XB1)GummbGummb said:

Dud, it does nkt have to be lore based. Just ssying, he is the first impression people will have

So, screw the lore, let's make Vor pretty because it's a first impression..  Is that what you're conveying?  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Him being pretty or ugly doesn't seem to matter much based on this information (and this is a year old): 

infographic2017.jpg

Please note how many tens of millions of assassinations have been performed on Captain Vor.  More than once per registered player.  

Edited by MBaldelli