Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you had the choice, would you start over from the beginning?

I have been playing for Warframe about 4 years and I first started playing on the PC then I started playing on PS4. Now I play it on the PC because my other PC's performance was horrible to run Warframe. The amount of progress that I did in this game and stared over again once, I would say that do not want to go back to the beginning because today it's harder to get resources and weapons mastery rank has gone up.

If I where to do this, it would need impossible conditions:

1- I would want to ACTUALLY start from the start. I was recommended warframe countless times when it first came out and I never got into it. I had countless opurtunities to be a founder, to start from the start and play my own way, but I ended up getting carried when I started

2 - I would NOT play with my old warframe friend. He carried me way too hard and the game became boring because all we did was Draco because the way he played was: "collect everything and show it off". It ruined a lot of awesomeness of the game for me so I would want that reversed. 

3 - if I where to start over, I would want to end up in the same ish situation I am in now; same clan, same friends. I joined my clan over 2 years ago and I've stayed there all this time. I've made amazing friends and generous people through out it all, and I'm still friends with them today. So I'd keep that. 

4 - I'd carry over the same dedication to formaring everything 3 - 5 times, sometimes even 10-15 times to get perfect builds. Essentially, I'd want my inventory to be in the same state as it is now.