Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When's Armstice end though?

I can't confirm any of this but I doubt DE ever will remove the Armstice. According to players I've talked to that have played the game longer than I had apparently there was a huge amount of death threats between clans and that's likely why DE will never bring them back.

33 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I can't confirm any of this but I doubt DE ever will remove the Armstice. According to players I've talked to that have played the game longer than I had apparently there was a huge amount of death threats between clans and that's likely why DE will never bring them back.

What? No such thing as death threats between clans that is so funny. The removal of this mode is completely unrelated 

From what I've read the armistice was put in place because it was more trouble then it was worth keeping it around with clans jacking up the tax for using those rails and the clan/alliance wars made it worse. However if DE changed it to travel between alliance dojos and a dark sector where a Sentient base that works like the orokin derelict was hidden then it could be a great addition I think.