Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator's Shoebox of Fashion is...So Empty!

(PSN)Damontar

Talking about Fashion Frame. Through out the years, across all platforms ( except for Nintendo ( Why?) ) we have acquired many Fashionable items.

Our Warframes have evolved from the blank slate it was to MasterWorks of Fashion to Some. And in by doing so, others ( new and old players alike ) may ask what

that is and end up purchasing said items from the market.

Win Win for all right? Well as long as you have the plat to do so.. or if the fashion item in question is a farmable i.e. Alert, reputation point purchase etc...

Welcome Cetus.... Welcome Fashion Frame for our Operator. We get to choose a face, eye color, skin tone, hair style, different cloths, and even a Voice!!

This is awesome... this is also a catch 22. what happens when all the items are purchased by the Vets or non Vets with Plat to spend?

What about the little shoebox of items to choose from for our Operator... I am a person that loves to change up the look of a Frame with colors, attachments,

syandana's, helms, regalia and skins. But what about our Operator? The Choices we have are small. I don't care if it cost plat or if they are reputation farmable items.

The choices we have are in short Mundane and getting old.

So what about Skins for our Operator? Skins, new items ( smaller version of select syanadana , or even new ones), a skin for our Amps. Something to help us express our Ideas through the Awesome Multiverse of Warframe..

Most people would care less about this in black and white.. meaning a post. But all ideas have to start somewhere. And if you give us the option, the chance to expand on our Operator's appearance others will follow. Either through copying an idea or putting their own twist on it..

So how about it? What do the rest of you think? What kind of "Look" do you want for your Operator?

Thank you for your time.

Damontar PS4