Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Riven help

Kebast

Question

I've tried every way I can to unlock this Riven. I've killed the birds already in the air on the west coast, and I've killed the ones on the ground you have to startle first. This Riven never shows any progress. The odd thing is I've unlocked a similar Riven before, though I can't remember the exact wording. The flying birds on the west coast worked fine for that one. Any ideas, or is this just bugged?

bqMouii.jpg

6 answers to this question

That's the kind of Riven that isn't going to show credit unless it's been completed. It's pretty Boolean, at least that has been my experience with most of the "do thing within X time" rivens. Which might be an issue with Rivens taking so long to actually get around to displaying that by that time it's already failed. 

The way I'd tackle that would be to find some Condroks, startle them, wait for them to all be off the ground and then blast them with something with stupid AOE like an Ignis 

Edited by Oreades

10 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The way I'd tackle that would be to find some Condroks, startle them, wait for them to all be off the ground and then blast them with something with stupid AOE like an Ignis 

I did that, except I used Volt's S4. 

1 minute ago, Kebast said:

I did that, except I used Volt's S4. 

Hmmmm I kinda wonder if because Volts 4 connects to the ground that the game is making changing the state of the Condraks to be "on the ground" even tho they are airborne? 

That's actually kinda interesting, I'd try doing it with something else and if it completes then it might be an issue with Volts 4 that would be worthy of putting in the bug forums. 

I unveiled the same recently using arch wing and a rubico sniper.

I did fail a few times without understanding exactely why was I failing, as in the counter on the Riven didn’t increment.

I kept trying, using the same exact technique, until it eventually worked. I guess this challenge is somewhat bugged.

2 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

I unveiled the same recently using arch wing and a rubico sniper.

I did fail a few times without understanding exactely why was I failing, as in the counter on the Riven didn’t increment.

I kept trying, using the same exact technique, until it eventually worked. I guess this challenge is somewhat bugged.

I have unveiled the same (or similar at least) before too. This one would never work. Some users suggest this one must be tied to the ground spawn Condrocs, even though it's not stated in the text. I could never get it to work even after killing those. I tried using Volt there. Run into them, wait for them to fly, then blast them with S4. After spending 2-3 hours over several days....Nothing. I submitted a ticket before trying Oreades suggestion above.

Support actually fixed this for me

Edited by Kebast