Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha synergy idea

(PSN)JimsonWeeder

Short and simple, just a few tweak ideas I had in mind to bring some synergy into Nezha's kit, cuz lets face it, its not really there for him? (Beyond firewalker and warding halo turning you in to a knockdown comet)

So here goes: 

1, Blazing Chakram's health bursts should help replenish your warding hall's health (Chakram needs a damage tweak for sure for this to work) 

2, firewalker's path should 'ignite' divine spears he walks through or near. So while enemies are held in place they can get more DoT , more easily from Nezha alone. ( I usually have to hit them with my Chakram while they're impaled to secure the status effect)  

And 3 . casting Blazing Chakram while using firewalker should allow the Chakram to sweep its own trail of fire away from Nezha( to a lesser extent of damage) . recasting chakram should still have the same added effect of detonating firewalker.

3 hours ago, (PS4)JimsonWeeder said:

2, firewalker's path should 'ignite' divine spears he walks through or near. So while enemies are held in place they can get more DoT , more easily from Nezha alone. ( I usually have to hit them with my Chakram while they're impaled to secure the status effect)  

This seems overly complicated. Why not just have ignited spears when it's cast with Firewalker active?

34 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

This seems overly complicated. Why not just have ignited spears when it's cast with Firewalker active?

It would invite you into staying close and personal to subdued enemies instead of that cheap 'cast and forget' play style most tend to have with that ability

3 hours ago, (PS4)JimsonWeeder said:

1, Blazing Chakram's health bursts should help replenish your warding hall's health (Chakram needs a damage tweak for sure for this to work)

I'm all for this synergy since it simultaneously addresses the issues of Warding Halo scaling poorly and Blazing Chakram's healing aura being nigh useless to Nehza himself, although my main concern would be that it might make Nehza a bit too strong (due to his fast movement speed and immunity to both damage and CC). Perhaps with the right values in place, the energy cost to upkeep WH would be enough to keep it balanced, but I'm tempted to say that the halo may need a slight nerf in some aspect to warrant the sustainability buff.

No complaints with regards to the other suggestions though, and just to add to the pile of ideas perhaps the Chakram could automatically ricochet between enemies impaled with Divine Spears, doubling the damage and/or healing aura radius.

Good ideas '-' 

Il y a 22 heures, (PS4)JimsonWeeder a dit :

For that, I'm afraid it can not be accepted like that.
I mean, just as nothing restores the iron skin of rhino, and it is not recastable...
But for Nezha the idea is good, and he deserves to be different from Rhino on this point, because he is really fragile without his halo.
Personally, when the halo falls, even if I am ready to launch it immediately, the time of the animation I often take enough damage to die, and if not, I must immediately launch the 2 to heal.
So, that the heal of the 2 serves to restore the halo is a good idea, but to be accepted, it needs a condition I think .. like, having less than 50 or 25% remaining.
And that we can not fully restore the halo in one successful heal.

For that, I am also of opinion that the spears is directly inflamed, and do more damage, if the 1 is active.
They could burn even harder if we pass nearby yes ..
But, the speed of Nezha is precisely designed to allow, for example, in interception, to control a crowd of enemies, and to go defend another point quickly.
So, the "cast and forget" is a good thing in his case.

And 3 . casting Blazing Chakram while using firewalker should allow the Chakram to sweep its own trail of fire away from Nezha( to a lesser extent of damage) . recasting chakram should still have the same added effect of detonating firewalker.

For that..
It looks a lot like what can be done by the augment of the 1, creating a trail in a straight line of fire.
But it would be more than welcome to be able to place our lines of fire more easily .. so .. yes '-'

Also, I think his passive would need improvement, as well as his 2.
"It slides faster and further" ..
This passive shows the will to make Nezha a warframe whose mobility is a strong point ..

So, it would be interesting to:
- add time of bullet jump in this passive.
- and to allow the 2, the Chakram, to have a charged launch that goes further (doubled distance at 50% of charge, tripled distance at 100%) (and possibly doing more damage).
( Given the size of open worlds, it should be useful. ^^ )

Staying longer in the air will help Nezha's players make better use of the chakram to teleport, and teleport further.
It's not about having the Zephyr duration of course, but simply a bullet jump longer of a few seconds.