Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EXCALIBUR PRIME

(PSN)GuRx666

8 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

lol you really all acting like this is some kind of kingdom or some shi it, its really kinda funny but pathetic. I'm not being negative about your sore subjects and butt hurts, and this who thread was taken poorly from the get go. So I admit I don't know about the situation, hints the forum.  Now not all of us can sit and read for hours on every little Warframe detail because of a thing called responsibilities, So ask a question, get an answer. Not what you all are trying to spin this into.

And trying to Namedrop on a forum site?  Come on  

Yes yes, you're a big adult, busy busy, things to do. 

Why don't you get back to doing them?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Now not all of us can sit and read for hours on every little Warframe detail because of a thing called responsibilities

I know...

It would be great if there was easily accessible information on this to save you a ton of reading.

Perhaps either an official FAQ.

Or a million other threads on the subject with a clear answer just a google search away.

Alas, you are right. It was unfair of us to suggest you do some research, please do continue to post questions in the feedback section of the forums. /s

Also, namedrop? Seriously? How was anything Mag said a namedrop?

And, yeah, you're very negative. Since the very first response you got you've done nothing but chuck minor insults at the community at large.