The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Citadel FashionFrame

-ROSKE-

9 hours ago, -VM-ROSKE said:

We all know Fashion Frame is endgame so show-off your Endgame Vauban 😄

I will start:
2y7bInY.jpg

Finally, the first person I've even seen making these threads actually posted a really good looking fashion frame. 

9 hours ago, Iludra said:

I love this look. What colors did you use, if I may ask? Especially digging the muted blues, looks so classy. Didn't expect that Booben could turn out so well.

I'm all about muted colors :D Can't stand those vivid palettes.

Let's see...

1. Twilight - second brown from left to right of the second column from top to bottom.
  2. Grineer - third greyish white from left to right of the third column from bottom to top.
  3. Storm - first greyish blue from right to left of the ninth column from top to bottom.
  4. Classic - second yellowish orange from right to left of the sixth column from bottom to top. 
  5. Classic - third orange of the sixth column from bottom to top.

7 hours ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Wow black and red. Did you think of that all by yourself?

Image result for excuse you gif

Firstly: How dare you insult someones color choice as such?! Who do you think you really are?!

Secondly: Its not JUST "black and red" as you can also see it has a bit of silver/grey and looks of some gold. 

How about getting those eyes checked and while you're at it an attitude adjustment as well!! The nerve of some people....

to the tenno for that fashionframe it looks very nice and gives me the feel of Vulcan from Smite with your color choice! bravo tenno!!