Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

This is Felix.  He's my 16-year-old little man.  Though he's an old boy he is still very active and constantly begs for attention from both me and my partner while we play Warframe.  He has a tendency to sit in my lap whilst I play, for despite all the love we give he is still forever attention starved.  (Ha!)

Since my favorite frame is Nidus, I thought I'd make a little family portrait with the frame, my operator, and my best bud.  Too bad he had to kick my Kavat Valencia out of her pet bed.

So this is Felix, in his own version of Nidus cosplay! 

54dEM77.jpg

Winston's 'tough', 'smart' and 'brave'... but he is this tenno's best friend, and who wouldn't want this chubby boy as their very own kubrow.

S1IiyXq.jpg

Looking fashionable in his pakal armour, but i couldn't bare to cover up that face.

This is my loyal hound Kiwi. She likes good music, nudging Mommy's right hand when she is playing so that she wipes, and begging for the bowl of yogurt on the desk after breakfast.

Her special skills are Cuddle- increases Tennno happiness and heals sad hearts 

Beg-    Causes the Tenno to take a break in order to appease the Kiwi's need for treats. 

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by plaxidia

1 hour ago, Athiliana said:

AWW someone stole my idea that i made.. not cool dude 😞

I'm not sure who you are referring to but you know, it could just be a coincidence? More than one person can come up with a similar idea 😉 My idea was similar to someone else's and I never even looked at this thread until I posted 😉 

Pw5ICWd.jpgHere is Sage, sorry it's not the primed variant, I am not that handy with pics or photoshop.  She is in her modified Cetus captura, with her version of a cephalon fragment in front of her.  She is a little bummed out at her choice of Syndana to wear for the photo shoot, but due to recent surgery is it the only one the vet would authorize her to wear.  Plus she is not in the mood for other fancy poses with Warframe pics is the backround, but I can assure you she does get jealous every time we visit our online Kavats and give them attention over her.  And, much like the in game Kavats, she does not play with the toys we buy her, but prefers the boxes they came in.

Here is another shot i was able to catch after the original post, with Sage watching my wife and I play together.  Shows fur pattern a bit better, and her way of being involved in the grind!D8WCYTt.jpg

Edited by (PS4)petestacks
Added photo
  • Like 2