Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

Entry_Traveler2.png

After a hard day of farming for credits and plastids, my dog Traveler dreams of the platinum we can use to buy him armor to use in the field.

Anywho, for any other aspiring contestants good luck! Creating photos with digital editing may take a bit, but it's fun to imagine and create pictures like this!

P.S. don't mind that Captura menu in the bottom right it's 'totally' intentional

• Like 3

1200px-Warframe13333s352.jpg

This, is Daphne. One of my three cats. Teshin got bored and retired from the Conclave, so she took over.

Spoiler

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the Standing, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Daphne, know the true power of the Conclave. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through the Conclave, the Conclave called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Conclave. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Conclave. Forever bound to the Conclave. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of the Conclave. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of the Conclave. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Daphne, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Edited by Agent_Maine
  • Like 9

No need to wait for those 1-in-a-million Darvo Deals, Potato the Potato Merchant has come! All he asks for is a few belly rubs and some good boys and you can get all the potatoes in the world!

J6zfveX.jpg

This is my sister's Pomeranian, Potato. He is the bestest boy, and if you would like to see more he has his own Facebook and Instagram!

Edited by Shyuroshio
Picture
  • Like 4