Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

I'm no Photoshop expert but I have spent a couple hours at it to do this competition, and wanted to enter this 'scene' with my Trinity and real-life Kitty, Louis. He's now a part of Cetus, pestering Hai-Luk for fish. 😋

34q022q.jpg

A closeup.

ibdi8g.jpg

My cat, Louis. 😊

2aepjpf.jpg

Edited by (PS4)CorsairBadger
Updated photo of my cat.
  • Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/100025840023404/posts/201669027371097/

I Am Lord Hoppy and this is chatterbox

He is a black chantilly-tiffany with a grey chest he is the fluffiest and biggest cat I have personally ever seen in my life and I've seen a lot of cats

He likes to be really loud and will stand in the middle of the room whether or not there are people and just start yelling for no reason

I don't expect to win but we named him Chatterbox for a reason and this post is just to help his voice be heard but if I do buy some miracle win the competition then my kitty we'll have a heck of a lot more to talk about then just food

I suspect he'll keep going on and on and on about how he's Immortal by memory

I also suspect that I'll have to clone my other cat just so I could have Chatterbox running around with me XD

Have fun devs and keep the contest Fair :-)

Also sorry that I had to put a Facebook link instead of an actual picture but I'm on a mobile device so it's not really possible at least I don't think for me too put a picture into my post

Edited by lordHoppy
Facebook

28 minutes ago, lordHoppy said:

https://www.facebook.com/100025840023404/posts/201669027371097/

I Am Lord Hoppy and this is chatterbox

He is a black chantilly-tiffany with a grey chest he is the fluffiest and biggest cat I have personally ever seen in my life and I've seen a lot of cats

He likes to be really loud and will stand in the middle of the room whether or not there are people and just start yelling for no reason

I don't expect to win but we named him Chatterbox for a reason and this post is just to help his voice be heard but if I do buy some miracle win the competition then my kitty we'll have a heck of a lot more to talk about then just food

I suspect he'll keep going on and on and on about how he's Immortal by memory

I also suspect that I'll have to clone my other cat just so I could have Chatterbox running around with me XD

Have fun devs and keep the contest Fair 🙂

Also sorry that I had to put a Facebook link instead of an actual picture but I'm on a mobile device so it's not really possible at least I don't think for me too put a picture into my post

Cant see your picture my friend. I think your facebook privacy settings are too strict.

https://imgur.com/a/tCChuyN

This is my orokitten named Loon. She's quite the tough little cat. She has survived being hit by a car, being shot by my neighbor, and even survived being stabbed by a mercenary a while back. I think his name was Ordan or something? Idk. She's currently hiding in a humble little house on Earth with a humble but most amazing human due to the Orokin being almost completely destroyed by star-children. Damn Tenno Devils.....

• Like 2

Meet Griffin! my adorable cat who does this funny sit still whenever alerted, just like a prairie dog.

Title of the photo: Did someone say Potato Alert?!??

OQrpEGd.png

Interesting facts about his appearance: his tux does look like a formal tux, it exactly starts at his neck and goes down his stomach, creating this black area midway where the (buttons would meet above the waist). The back is completely black, no white at all there nor on his tail. And each paw had some sort of white patches on it, either a big section being mostly white or just these weird doodles as if someone painted a white swirl on them. And one of my favorite characteristics of him, is that while his right side "eye whiskers" are white, the left one are black, it looks kinda silly when you stare at him, almost as if there were no whiskers on that side at all. Here is a better photo (not for the contest) to see the eye thing and paw swirl better) 

😻Love my kitty!

• Like 2

https://m.facebook.com/TiaEdwards00?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10156616539548739&id=734268738&set=a.334145378738.154920.734268738&source=48&refid=17&__tn__=EH-R

It's my furbaby Reggie it'd be really cool to have a skin of her in the game

--didnt know how to post the actual photo this is as good as it gets 

Edited by (XB1)DueNebula640999