Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tesla Nerf Request

_GoodLuck_

Tesla deals extremely high damage. After "rework" you can charge one and deal even more high damage.

Also if you are not host you can deploy more than 2 Teslas that isn't correct.

Take a look at these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VO2BNCl

Possible solutions:

1. Leave the Damage of Tesla but make it like mine (like Minelayer)
  2. Decrase the Damage and Range

Omg after Saryn's Spore rework I thought no other skill will deal a higher damage... they removed the Vauban's Vortex glitch because it was killing enemies instantly... but now they did this Tesla buff... which is even more broken... 10+42+120 damage... how are we even supposed to kill anyting when Vauban joins the team?...  like seriously DE, please nerf it ASAP...

Jokes aside, it is forums for Conclave, and in Conclave it is a bit different. As long as in PvE Vauban still is overshadowed in any field by other warframes, in Conclave Teslas hurt.

Edited by Sanxxieh

vor 26 Minuten schrieb (PS4)vidare:

The new meta for Onslaught, place one center map and proffit. Saryn stand no chanse to the Tesla.

dude, if you havnt noticed, this is for PVP, not PVE

in pve its still as useless as before

Edited by LazerusKI

Being able to cast a "set and forget" turret dealing anywhere between 60 electric damage (90 if status procs) for 25 energy to 180 damage (120 from hit + 60 from guaranteed proc) for 50 energy (linear scaling damage and cost depending on charge) in a 6m radius sphere is indeed too much and arguably trivializes half of the mines from minelayer.

I completely agree with reducing the damage from teslas, perhaps to 30 or 40 uncharged (i'd go with 30, charged teslas would still deal 90 damage, 60 from beam + 30 from proc) since that way the electric proc doesn't make the ability over rewarding when compared to how easy it is use.

5 hours ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

The bug isn't related with being a client, the cap can be bypassed only after a tesla is destroyed.

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 8:56 AM, _GoodLuck_ said:

Tesla deals extremely high damage. After "rework" you can charge one and deal even more high damage.

Take a look at these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VO2BNCl

Possible solutions:

1. Leave the Damage of Tesla but make it like mine (like Minelayer)
  2. Decrase the Damage and Range

i agree for conclave i can just run that and plasmore and nobody can get near me. think they do like 120 to shilds making the easiest gun to hit people with a 1 shot lol. dumb. nurf plasmore and zaws too.