Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bone/skeletal warframe?

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Okay for starters not entirely my idea but some stuff I’ve seen has made me wonder about it and harrow + nekros got me thinking. 

Appearance he would probably have like an exoskeleton that looks like a skeleton but a little more demonic(probably).

stats: he would have a decent amount of health and a lot of armor. I would say like maybe 450-500 maxed based health and like 600+ armor? After all bones are really tough. He would be like average speed unless you think he should be fast given that he is a bone warframe so not much fat. 😝 

Abilities would be bone related. I was thinking he could be a bone collector as part of his set-up. Like the more bones he collects the more powerful his abilities become. Which would require him doing a lot of killing. 

passive: enemies killed by him have a higher chance to drop health orbs or bones. 

First ability: I was thinking he can lock onto a target and basically crack their skeleton. Which not only hurts them a lot but it would leave them paralyzed to finishers. But only one target at a time. 

Second ability: he could create an exoskeleton around his body and teammates to provide extra armor. The pieces shot off could be recollected. Can also be recasted to refill the armor health. Won’t be as high as most other armors but being recasted sort of balances it. 

Third ability: he can target an enemy and cause their bones to shoot out into surrounding enemies and inflict puncture damage. Basically turning them into skeleton bombs. 

Last ability: I was thinking he could summon skeleton clones from the bones he collects. The more he collects the more minions he can summon. They chase after the enemies and they can cause some enemies to run in fear. Their attacks could be claw type melees that inflict slash damage. 

I know, I know. Maybe too simple or too similar to another warframe. Or even too gory. But it is something that I just can’t get my mind off of. Just posting it now clears my head more. 

If you have any logical suggestions feel free to comment or even make your own post of a better version of the idea. 

I love it. Though I’m too huge a fan of mangled flesh visuals for minions to go for pure skeles, I would love to raise a smol swarming shambling army from their corpses and see bones jutting out.

Edited by Eidolor