The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The End Is Near!

Freelancer27

As far as I remember during last livestream there was an event announced (hunt for Alad V) that will precede U11. So even if U11 is right around the corner, it's not the nearest corner. I wouldn't expect it this Wednesday (just a reminder - Wednesday is update day).

Edited by xGryphus

usually, before a whole update number there is x.9.1, x.9.2, x.9.3.2, x.9.4.3, x.9.4.5, x.9.5.0 and goes on :D so lets wait

Actually it can go even to x.11.0, x.17.5, x.24.13, x.100.0 and so on. On the other hand 1.2.1 can go straight to 2.0. It's not so much of a decimal value.

Edited by xGryphus

Update 11 wont be this week. we need to have an event first.

Not quite. the way I understood it, the event will actually be part of U11 and only during the event, the new Corpus tileset which is part of U11 will be made accessible. The event would basically be an introduction to some of the new content, like the tileset and new Boss (Zanuka).

Before this is misunderstood: I mean that the new tileset is part of U11 but will not be unlocked until some point during the event. Not that the tileset will be temporary or something like that.

Edited by Liandra