The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spearmint Scythes Question

antieye555

well we can still use the Halloween colors that came with the Halloween update so i guess it should be the same for the spearmint skins

Except that those are, you know, just colors regardless of they're holiday or not.

To me it'd make sense that we get to keep the canes but they are rendered unusable/don't change anything until the proper season.

Basically TF2?

Essentially yes, I know some people wouldn't mind but there's plenty that only are tolerating it as long as there are grineer with antlers and gift loot canisters.

There were some threads already with people mouthing off about it before the season has even ended, imagine how things would be once all the christmas stuff is gone yet the candy cane of deth remains. Hek, people would compare the game to TF2 even more.

EDIT: Well Megan answered that already.

Edited by RahuStalker

Removed forever. No spearmint ever again. You will not strike your opponents with the power of minty freshness. 

That still doesn't answer their question, but I understand it will be removed from the Market and not our inventories - like other limited items.