Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Are Wrong With This Game

rocketman5004

it starts with the description beta-status.

ever heard of games which use the shop like finished games in the beta?

then the infested. why did you have to ruin anything that was once fun to play alone.

shooting infested, mini infested and meele only dont mix well.

the new warframes are too overpowered, compared to old standarts.

rhino used to be the strongest warframe and now his iron skin wears off after one heavy mid-lvl hit.

valkyr on the other hand is invoulnerable for a minute, mesa nearly impossible to get and limbo a waiting game

and why does everyone gets a ripline?

scorpions and infested stunning you and slowly pulling you in while you cant defend yourself.

finally the loginreward.

i dont want to wait a week for 10000 credits. and if id get real money for glaive bp, id be ritch.

theres a lot more, but i leave it here.

if any of you have reasonable complains you can post them here.

hopefully, the wf creators notice this and react by not screwing up any more.

at least they could ask the community first.

I don't see any of this as being an issue that you can blame the dev's for. The new frames are not "too powerful", and you definitely can't expect Rhino to be easy-mode at endgame. I've also managed to get mesa within 2 key shares. Not as hard as everyone makes out to be. The dev's aren't "screwing up" so don't be so rude about it!

New warframes too overpowered ?

If you have being checking out the Warframes after Nekros, the warframes are actually getting weaker and Valkyr being invulnerable means I am locked into angry kitty cat mode which I hate the most.

The strongest are still the earlier frames in my opinion. So much so that they are still consider major frames in the current meta. Nyx, Saryn, Loki, Mag, Excalibur, Rhino, Ash, Vauban, Frost, Nova etc all are still considered top picks for most content.

Edited by fatpig84

I used to have a complaint that Iron Skin was OP, but that got fixed. Mesa and Limbo don't seem OP to me...

My only complaints are too much grind (but I kind of like the grind, in an odd way) and the lack of lore

Edit: scratch that, I love trying to piece together a story from what little lore we're given. I have no complaints about this game

Edited by EversorNinja

Merged duplicate threads and moved to a more appropriate section.

As Vargras stated a couple posts up, feedback is just one side of the coin. Why don't you like A and B? What would you change about C?

We can only do so much with 'I don't like this or that'. Help us improve by giving some insight as to WHY you don't like it and what you would recommend!

Beta Status: I think the best explanation I've seen for this is that PC WF is beta testing for the consoles. I'm ok with it because it means we get content earlier. As for them having a store in beta its a newer business model.WF would be a lot smaller game if it were developed only on the funds of the original backers.

The infested, I found, were getting a little dull. The new changes are a bit extreme but they make you think instead of just running in and slaughtering everything with melee spam. There will be adjustments but I'm hopeful they'll wait a while until people adapt to the new enemies.

I haven't played Mesa yet so I can't comment on their power.

Login rewards are random. If you're looking for 10k credits you shouldnt have too much difficulty finding a group in Recruitment chat to do a tier 3 mission.

If you're looking for assistance with content and I'm on I'd be happy to help you out.

it starts with the description beta-status.

ever heard of games which use the shop like finished games in the beta?

Yes, Warframe.

The problem is that both warframe and many other games (early acces, free-to-play) are a new kind of games that simply don't have the right label on them because their label doesn't exist yet.

Yes Warframe is a playable game and has an item shop but it is also heavily in devolopment so you can't call it a complete game.

Though I have to agree that this isn't a beta game it is at least closer to the truth than caling it a standard full release game.

Early acces would also be a wrong label for warframe, so the only reason why Warframe still has a beta label is because nobody really knows what else you should call it.

This is a bad thread lists problems only new people have and half of these things are personal problems

oh well, so don't ask DE to change this things. We have tons of stuff in this game that tons of people dislike for personal reasons, but it don't mean that the game is broken or something. You just need do adapt to this.

I'm going to start right at the top:

Beta is a simply a development status. In video game speak, it refers to games that are unfinished. Like Warframe. It has nothing to do with monetization.

Then again, Warframe will never be finished as it is a very open-ended game.

But as it is now, aside from bugs, a lot of things are in place, so the only reason why I'd slap a beta status on it are the bugs.

Which do not seem to disappear a year later still.

Then again, Warframe will never be finished as it is a very open-ended game.

But as it is now, aside from bugs, a lot of things are in place, so the only reason why I'd slap a beta status on it are the bugs.

Which do not seem to disappear a year later still.

There's going to come a point when the game is more finished than unfinished. With half the planets still using the same few tilesets, and a good portion of the bosses just placeholders, not to mention dozens of other things incomplete or entirely missing, I don't think we're there yet.