Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Melee Weapon Gunblade Class Concept] Grakto, A Grakata Inspired Gunblade To Complete The Grakata Set.

FrostedMike

Hello everyone.

We all know the new Twin Grakata. I thought it will be nice to add a melee weapon to complete the Grakata set "in the same fasion". I call it, the Grakto:

wXEB2PK.png

Before anyone starts screaming: No, I'm not joking. Yes, I know it looks silly. Sorry for bad photoshop...

The "lore" behind this poorly looking and cheap Grakto:

A simple luncer who thought it will be a good idea to add a blade to his Grakata. He started to build it, but got interupted in the middle. Another grineer has found his gunblade half finished and no one found the blueprints to this luncer's gunblade. With an unfinished gunblade and no blueprints, the grineer who found it tried to complete building it, and the result isn't what he expected. No one ever saw the luncer who invented the original Grakto, but it's been rumored that he's walking around with a better version of it...

Stats:

As the melee weapon of the Grakata familiy, the Grakto should have almost the same stats as the other Grakatas:

Physical Damage: 25

- Impact: 5.0

- Puncture: 5.0

- Slash: 15.0

Critical Chance: 30%

Critical Multyplier: 2.0X

Status Chance: 20%

Wall Attack: 35

Slide Attack: 35

Slam Attack: 30

- Radius: 3 meters

Attack Speed: 0.8

Conclave: 30

Stance Polarity: V (Madurai). Fits to the High Noon stance.

As for the way the Grakto shoots (charge attack), it shoots a very fast brust of 2-3 bullets.

The Grakto isn't a fast weapon due to it's weight, but it critical stats and damage will get the job done

Crafting:

As a modified Grakata. it should be made with the folloing resorces:

1 Grakata (for the body)

1 Dual Cleavers (for the blade. I wanted the Machete instead, but you can't get it anymore)

2000 Ferrites

1 Neural Sensors

This is all of my concept. I just thought that if the secondery version of the Grakata is just two Grakatas, the melee version have to be a poorly modified Grakata. Just a silly idea I thought will be hilarious.

Edited by CommanderSpawn

Its silly, but for some reason I feel like thats the only way to do the set justice.

My knee-jerk reaction is that it just looks silly, but no.  This is exactly what it should be.  I want to have four Grakatas strapped to my Tenno.

Yup, this is why I did it :D.

Hell no, Grakata Sentinel and Grakata turret mounted Kubrow Armor

I'm not sure about the Grakata sentinel, but I like the idea of mounting a Grakata on a kubrow :D.

Get chain and link them together, Grakatachucks!

You can't be more Grakata then this :D

Personally I think it should be a big heavy melee weapon made out of 4 grakatas welded together. 

I don't think that this is the way to go with a melee Grakata. I think making 4 Grakatas for one heavy weapon is a little too much. I updated the post with how I think is should be built.

[img.]link[/img.] without dots

Thank you, but it says I'm not allowed to use it... Do you have an idea?

Edited by CommanderSpawn